PotChimp's Side Projects

Phone people have been having trouble with email notifications. For most of them, once you've posted there again, they start back up.

You can get a list of "subbed" threads by hitting Forums and then "Watched threads".

I'm buried; I just went through a half a day of orientation, a full day's testing (half online), and a certification test for a job upgrade, and now I have to relearn another changed website to keep track of my current work records all so I can get paid for two or three more months before I start this new position I'm applying for. And everybody for some reason decided to change their website at the same time. I have taxes to deal with too. It's gonna be a good month before I even feel like taking a look at all this. But I can keep my own notes so I don't forget what's going on with my grows; sorry for the boring stuff.
Freebie grow (started 3-7-18)
(1) DNA Genetics - Connie Chung (fem)
(1) Greenhouse Seeds - Lemon Skunk (fem)
(1) Samsara Seeds - Green Love Potion (fem)
(1) Barney's Farm - Sweet Tooth (fem)
(1) World of Seeds - Afghan Kush x Yumboldt (fem)
(1) TH Seeds - S.A.G.E. (fem)
(1) TH Seeds - Burmese Kush (fem)
(1) Eva Seeds - Pink Plant (fem)

I'm buried; I just went through a half a day of orientation, a full day's testing (half online), and a certification test for a job upgrade, and now I have to relearn another changed website to keep track of my current work records all so I can get paid for two or three more months before I start this new position I'm applying for. And everybody for some reason decided to change their website at the same time. I have taxes to deal with too. It's gonna be a good month before I even feel like taking a look at all this. But I can keep my own notes so I don't forget what's going on with my grows; sorry for the boring stuff.
Freebie grow (started 3-7-18)
(1) DNA Genetics - Connie Chung (fem)
(1) Greenhouse Seeds - Lemon Skunk (fem)
(1) Samsara Seeds - Green Love Potion (fem)
(1) Barney's Farm - Sweet Tooth (fem)
(1) World of Seeds - Afghan Kush x Yumboldt (fem)
(1) TH Seeds - S.A.G.E. (fem)
(1) TH Seeds - Burmese Kush (fem)
(1) Eva Seeds - Pink Plant (fem)
Sounds like a nice line up. I have grown out lemon skunk twice and I did a shit job with it both times. No matter what I did it seemed to hate life! I have grown out the Green Love Potion and have another seed of it. It was a nice strain to run. Probably a little more indica than what I am used to seeing you run but a few people that tried it loved it. I have never grown the S.A.G.E. but grew out the sage and sour and that was really nice. It should be interesting to see how they turn out for you :thumb:

I've read a lot of complaints about how hard GHS strains are to grow, so I expect the same from this Lemon Skunk plant. I gotta tell ya, I don't think it's gonna make December 2014's Plant of the Ye.

Plant of the Thou maybe.....

I've done their Arjan's Ultra Haze #1, Big Bang, Exodus Cheese, Jack Herer, Neville's Haze, Super Lemon Haze, and I might have done their White Rhino. I want to do Neville's Haze again, but I want to do Mr. Nice's version instead.

I have run a couple of hazes but for the most part they come out terribly for me and I dont have the patience they typically need. I ran Shackzilla which was a super silver haze cross and that took 15 weeks. i ran it for over a year and it was alright because it did not look terrible until the end and by that point I had massive buds! I had wanted to run white rhino at one point but have seen a lot of people say it is pretty weak and not worth running really. I have run a couple of nice cheese crosses. I ran blue cheese recently and it was great smoke but it threw out more bananas than even a chimp would enjoy so it did not stay around.

I grew out their great white shark and enjoyed it. It was not overly difficult to grow. A lot more tolerant than Lemon Skunk that is for sure.
How did you like that Great White Shark? I have heard good things about it.....have a few beans of it.

Hey Pot Chimp, check your PMs brother.

How did you like that Great White Shark? I have heard good things about it.....have a few beans of it.

Hey Pot Chimp, check your PMs brother.
I really liked it. It grew pretty well and smoked decently too. I would consider growing it again at some point. I kept Green Shark in my garden for a few years white is a GWS cross.

I'm getting lockups left and right I'll try to find where the private messages are when I get a chance, but that crap I described above is getting ridiculous. I may have to redo that entire application. I'm getting so damned tired of computers.

You'll find PMs in the envelope symbol on the bar at the top - says "inbox" on a laptop and just an envelope on a phone.

Are you running on Chrome? That helps.

Hey everybody still got $hit going on but I'm most of the way through that second application I had to do. I still gotta do my taxes and learn how to navigate this second website I use for my job now, but I'll try to get back as soon as I get time. I hate this time of year going through records is another job itself. One I don't need.
I chopped one of those GSC x Space Queen plants because it hermied, and I thought one of the GG#4 plants was done because it didn't put out any more white hairs, but when I took it out to chop I saw them coming out of a lot of the buds and realized it was too soon. All three of the GG#4s are mostly Rockstar Kush dominant, but they're some of the frostiest phenos of anything I've seen in a while (I'm revegging the one I chopped).
I got another Skunk #1 plant that smells sweet; unless evolution did something to skunks recently I don't think it's supposed to smell like that. I'll see what these two Flying Dutchman Skunk #1 phenos are like but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Every post doesn't go to my E-mail now I have to come on and post back for each one. I haven't even looked at anything here yet; I'm so sick of typing from all this record keeping crap. I'll try to figure out the pics soon.

This probably isn't going to help.
I'm on a phone, not a desktop, so the process might be different. But in my case after uploading the pic I hit the little camera icon which is above this posting window on the left.
After that things usually sort of freeze up for me. After a second or two the screen goes a bit darker. At that point I hit 'done' and after that the photo icons show up and I can select them and jump another hurdle or two to insert and post them.
It feels like the system is busted- the process barely works, but it's enough to make do with.

Here's the 'new and improved' help guide.Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Back
Top Bottom