PotChimp's Side Projects

Why do all successful suit wearing males have the physique of Yogi Bear? All that damn money you'd think you could afford to spring a few bucks for some liposuction. If all you're gonna do all day is sit on your dairy air acting important, step it down a notch or two on the groceries! :cough: How's that for grumpy?

There are times I'm very happy I live in Antarctica. This is one of those times, as a shiver of joy shot up my spine as I realized that I'd completely forgotten men in suits even exist. Haven't seen one in in years. Since I last flew to the shitty.

Happy 420 PotChimp

It looks like that has potential. :ganjamon:

There's two Pre '98 S1s, a TNT Kush, a Hippie Killer, a Super Skunk, a GG#4, a Skunk #1, an Apollo 13 f2, and a GSC x Space Queen plant in there. Yeah, I agree.

Happy 420 to Danger Island! :passitleft:

Do you just let your clones grow up naturally for the most part, or do you have to fuss over them and chop branches, to get them to grow up looking that natural, with just a few large colas?
(Instead of growing up into tangled bushes with little buds everywhere- like mine do)

Happy 420; well now it's 421. I've been working on the front end of the chimpmobile all day I will be tomorrow too.
I almost always let clones grow naturally, but when I do a reveg certain strains tend to cluster where the new growth comes out so I cut a lot of the lower branches off. If I do a Haze clone it'll get branchy like that, though.

Back
Top Bottom