PotChimp's Side Projects

Hi Chimp great journal! I've read Candyland is very difficult to grow did you have to do anything special to get such a good lookin specimen ? I would like to add it to my next grow.

I didn't really find this one hard to grow. I kept it out of directly under the HPS off to the side a bit. I started using granular nutes and haven't had many problems since as far as feeding goes, though.

I didn't really find this one hard to grow. I kept it out of directly under the HPS off to the side a bit. I started using granular nutes and haven't had many problems since as far as feeding goes, though.
Thanks for the reply I' will add it to my next grow which seed bank did you get the Candyland from?

I got my Candyland seeds from The 'tude (as in "What's with the 'tude?"; I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the name of seed banks here that aren't sponsers, and I'm not sure if you've heard of that particular seed bank or not).

I almost got the ride back together it wasn't too bad except I had to use a machine shop to press old parts out and new parts in for me. I did a few other things while I had it apart and noticed a wheel bearing on the other side was bad so I'm gonna go ahead and change both of those too. The motor'll probably go kablooey when I take it for a test ride.
If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all,
gloom, despair, and agony on me.....

I got your drift and thanks most seed banks are not takin bank cards anymore they want you use bit coin or bank transfers
it would be nice if cannabis was finally leaglized
Yeah that makes it a bit harder to do purchases. Many are also starting to go away from the CC purchases because customers are calling their card companies after they receive the seeds and say they never made the purchase. I guess a couple of the USA seedbanks got taken to cleaner in tune of like 20k worth of seeds being shipped out and then customers cancelling orders. Some of the banks that still allow CC purchases are requiring scanned versions of your Drivers License so they can provide that to the bank when customers try to say they didn't make the purchase (ummm...yeah you did cause you sent us your DL to prove you were purchasing it).

And quite a few cases of postal workers scooping cash in the mail addressed to seed banks. Weed money attracts all kinds of sharks. The way the 'legalization' sharks are circling here in Canada right now is downright gross. I hate the sound of shark song in the morning.

A long time ago, the first wave of European descendants to hit Danger Island were England's undesirables (I hear they sent their criminals to a penal colony in Australasia somewhere). Even though we were already here, they discovered this place, you know. It wasn't long after they came we realized they would exploit their own mothers if there was a penny in it for them; it seems a few of them drifted your way as well. Nothing surprises me with them either, especially when they look you straight in the eye (that's when you know they're lying) and tell you an ounce of weed is worth four hundred dollars. :cough:

This Skunk #1 is pretty close to chop time:

I already put my last GG#4 and GSC x Space Queen plants in my closet for a dark period. I'll get some pics of it when I chop them both. So far I chopped two GG#4 plants and between the both they can't muster up a single hair on their a$$. I'm thinking the breeder might have been the same aforementioned European explorer who discovered Meeeeechigan.

Back
Top Bottom