PotChimp's Side Projects

YOU wouldn't be I'd smoke you out of house and home :)

Man I shouldn't have fed this Free Tibet twice in a row look at the clawing and the nodal stretch not to mention how dark green it is. Bulking up good, though.....

0041408.JPG

This GDP smells like coffee/hash and grape/musk :)

0021560.JPG
0031496.JPG

Along with this GSC, which smells like animal cracker cookies :)

0061164.JPG

When those 2 chop, I can put this one GDP in a bigger pot of mineralized soil, center it in the unit, and give the GDP in the DWC bucket (back) more room on the end:

0051336.JPG

Here's the whole unit:

0011565.JPG

:peace:

They all look tasty!

When this particular pheno gets going good, it's beautiful to look at. I just can't resist trying it again, even though I'm ready to toss it at a moment's notice.

:cheesygrinsmiley: I have felt that about several strains/phenotypes.

Looking really nice... you are going to quick dry those in a microwave right :yikes:

just jesting, every time I read someone is doing that I cringe :cheesygrinsmiley:

I better not tell you when I do it then :)
Seriously though, I put nugs in a toilet paper tube and put the tube in the middle of my CFL mogul base bulb to quick dry them. These pics here look okay; maybe I better take all my plants out and pic them under the fluorescent light from now on. This is the Grand Daddy Purple clone from Grand Daddy Genetics I've been using as a keeper pheno. I gotta chop this tomorrow 'cause I'm almost outta dope again:

0061175.JPG
0071112.JPG
0081019.JPG
0041419.JPG
0051347.JPG

And this BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookies clone too:

0021569.JPG
0011574.JPG
0031508.JPG

This clone is probably the best smelling dope I've grown yet..... :tokin:

:peace:

Not at all Buckshot. Looks better. One of these days I'm going to have to actually read the booklet this camera came with. :) Getting tired of the shots that only focus on the point in the center of the pic, and everything else is blurred. Maybe I should set my camera to take multiple pics at once, and in at least one of the pics the flash will go off at the right part of the light cycle (we use 60 cycles per second alternating current; if I catch a shot of the bulb cycling off maybe I can kill some of the yellow in the pics). This method seems to work with LED.

Back
Top Bottom