PotChimp's Side Projects

Nothings lost if there's a dollar to be had :rofl: and you can easily sell to those that don't know. And once they try, they think they do know and what's dead is now alive..you get a few saying it's not it and everybody else saying you don't know, its exactly same as they had...

Thats been some very interesting reading
Thanks Mr Chimp the Xmas Bud sounds very interesting :DBut them pix you put up are drop dead Gorgeous
Which made me think why the heck doo you not put some into the competitions you have awesome eye candy :ganjamon:

It sounds like I'd have to know Hazeman personally to get anywhere with that. Sure would be nice, though. :)
Notes - I potted that fem Chocolope seed this morning. I checked all of my AC/DC plants, and 3 of them are female. I potted them all together in a 7 gallon pot and put them in bloom under my 400 watt HPS. I have two AC/DC plants left (along with 2 or 3 clones), but I can't determine the sex of them yet. I know that the Kalashnikova, P Chunk, and Strawberry Blue plants are fem, but I haven't checked on the JTR grow I added those 3 plants to. And I put a small Apollo 13 f2 clone into bloom this morning.

Thats been some very interesting reading
Thanks Mr Chimp the Xmas Bud sounds very interesting :DBut them pix you put up are drop dead Gorgeous
Which made me think why the heck doo you not put some into the competitions you have awesome eye candy :ganjamon:

I know it's all for a common good, but I'm not really a competitive type chimp. I'm not one for winning or losing, I just like to grow. :)

Dr. Grinspoon:

I call this my ChronicHempHog Crunch! :)

That's a Vietnamese Mindfuck plant; it helped to even the top part out some:

I can't get a good pic of the top of this OG Kush Ghost cut plant until I rearrange the tent so here's a pic of the lower nugs to get an idea of how nice the frost is (the top's even nicer):

I hope this Ak47's a keeper. It's short and stout, so it'd make a good mother plant for cloning:

Thanks guys :) Bummer on the Chocolope seed; hope it pops up for you.
PotChimp's Unofficial Eats Report - ArrBeez Trippl Dekker
The bacon's like beef jerky it's so tough and it ain't got anywhere near as much meat as the one they show you in the picture (like that's something new). All in all it'll make a turd. They could shave a buck or two off the price and it wouldn't kill 'em, either..... :cough:

The first named strain I ever smoked was Christmas bud. That was in the winters of either 2000 and 2001 or 2001 and 2002. It came around just before christmas and was super light green. Almost what we would call dollar bill green (before they changed the money to multi colored). Very piney smell and taste. It was also the first seedless pot I smoked as well. After it disappeared the only named weed we got was beasters.

Nspecta did do an open pollination of the Christmas bud and he supposedly has some PTK he is working with as well. Nspecta is the breeder for CSI: Humboldt and Pirates of the emerald triangle. He has a lot of things that may interest you actually Chimp. Anyways as it was said he got "PTK" from Hazemans stock and said it is xmas bud and I am unsure of where he got his actual PTK from. Icemud is just about to do an open pollination of the xmas bud and I can ask Hazeman for a list of strains and see if the PTK is on the list. Icemud may be able to help you find them as well. I am waiting to see how his grow comes out. The christmas bud is something I will always recall and it makes me laugh that it seems to have been distributed across the whole country and there are stores of it going back to the 80s and as I stated I did not try it until the early 2000s.

Hmmmm I read recently that plants respond better in an environment they feel comfortable in so I'll have to find me an Indian Cheef headdress to put on when I take care of the NL :)
"Greetings! Me Cheef Toke-ahontas!" :Namaste:
You could spend some time reading stories to them :)

Attachments

• 96857822fb8a0c7cc09011c860503462--moon-shot-monkey-business.jpg
    96857822fb8a0c7cc09011c860503462--moon-shot-monkey-business.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 20
Cool. I haven't checked on that Chocolope seedling yet; I'll do it the first thing in the morning. I need to pull those Lemon Skunk and Afghan Kush x Yumbolt plants soon so I can make room for more plants. Those Jack the Ripper plants are starting to get tall and I need to get them into flower.

Back
Top Bottom