PotChimp's Side Projects

Sorry; the automatic image focus function on my PC software didn't work right.
Thanks....I was wondering...it just wasn't up to chimp standards. Lots of chicken houses nearby. I may have to borrow some shits and age it a bit to see how it works. Good to see you using the Budswel though. Budswel for the win.

I didn't know you were growing Nevils Haze. Dam we will be doing a group grow next fall. There is 8 of us so far. I would Love to see some more pictures of the NH. Some of us who will be doing the grow at the same time is ilikeemsticky, Duggan, Pennywise, Dankman_420 among others. Those buds are looking sticky and frosty AF

Here's my Nevil's Haze clone from that same plant (I can't repot it and put it into bloom yet because a bad case of weed greed has my tents full):

The plant I have in bloom is a reveg plant of the Nevil's Haze I did not too long ago. I pollinated some of the branches with my Apollo 13 f2 father :cheesygrinsmiley: so those don't look the best.

Here's my Nevil's Haze clone from that same plant (I can't repot it and put it into bloom yet because a bad case of weed greed has my tents full):

The plant I have in bloom is a reveg plant of the Nevil's Haze I did not too long ago. I pollinated some of the branches with my Apollo 13 f2 father :cheesygrinsmiley: so those don't look the best.
You are going to have some Great Beans from that. Thanks for sharing the picture. I want to keep an eye on that one you have now,, going to be interesting to see how it grows so are you going to veg it for a while first.

I keep hearing about Neville's haze growing no stop and getting huge! Is that how you would describe it chimp ?

Here's that plant I have in bloom. The lower branches are light deprived, but it should give an idea of height (about 4' tall). I'm glad this particular pheno doesn't grow out of control like that, but it has a stretch to it (maybe 1-3/4 to 2 times the height through bloom):

Mendocino Purple Kush again:

I couldn't get that dang macro setting to work with this partial macro lens too. Even putting it on a tripod and trying to steady it by hand I couldn't take a pic without the camera moving and a blur. This tripod is cheap though; I can't get it tight enough anyway. Bummer, no up close trichome shots, I guess..... :(

But id does have a nice donkey dick on it.. Imagine a room full of single cola plants in a SOG.... A great plant for a single cola in a smaller pot so one could fit alot in a footprint? Nice @PotChimp

I need to do a couple grows like that to build up a stash :lot-o-toke: Then I can do breeding projects for a while.
I'll take this plant out to take a pic sometime or try to readjust the flash level, but this is one of my unstable 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple phenos. The color is pretty cool, but this pic doesn't show it:

I saw a broken leaf blade on that plant that turned dark purple sooner than the rest of the leaf did. I wondered something when I saw it. If I could break a leaf blade purposely on every one of my GDP breeding project plants to see if the plant has color before I make choices. Man, that would be a good way to help pick a father :thumb:
This is one mutated Jack the Ripper x Grand Daddy Purple pheno, but the frost is pretty incredible:

I'm gonna get that damn macro setting to work with this lens if it's the last thing I do :high-five: even if I gotta read the instruction booklet to do it, by God!
That's what I do try it first and if I have problems I look at the instructions Lol

I wouldn't mind giving 818 another shot.
This is the first time I've gotten the leaf margins to turn purple (Mendocino Purple Kush):

I think from now on I'm going to grow clones for a longer period of time. It seems to make a big difference in quality when the plant is full grown.

Back
Top Bottom