PotChimp's Side Projects

What is it about the Garlic Breath that has you wanting it? Almost all f Thug Pugs crosses have had good things said about them. Their Peanut Butter Breath was selling like crazy at one point. I have heard great things about their Meat Breath too.

That breeder works with a strain called Tennessee Hogsbreath. I've been wanting to run it for a while now, but no one sells a straight cut of it. That cross is the closest I've found.

That breeder works with a strain called Tennessee Hogsbreath. I've been wanting to run it for a while now, but no one sells a straight cut of it. That cross is the closest I've found.
I always figured Garlic Breath was GMOxMendo Breath. I am pretty sure he used Mendo Breath as the male to make his whole line up at first. He got a lot of flack for it and got into it with Gage Green group about it. He was a tester for them and found a crazy male in his tester plants and started his own seed business using it. I will have to look to see if I can find anything about him using the Tennessee Hogsbreath. I know I have seen you mention the strain many times through your journal. it is not one I have ever seen anything about.

I always figured Garlic Breath was GMOxMendo Breath. I am pretty sure he used Mendo Breath as the male to make his whole line up at first. He got a lot of flack for it and got into it with Gage Green group about it. He was a tester for them and found a crazy male in his tester plants and started his own seed business using it. I will have to look to see if I can find anything about him using the Tennessee Hogsbreath. I know I have seen you mention the strain many times through your journal. it is not one I have ever seen anything about.

On seed-fyndur they call it Hawgsbreath. I'm not sure how the Tennessee cut came along.
You guys were talking about Subcool the other day. Hearing this too, I wonder where you guys get all the good info about breeders and what's going on out there?

The price plus wanting to stop putting tobacco in my lungs

I've been giving the tobacco thing a lot of thought lately. Five or six blunts a day has me sounding like Froggy from the Lil' Raskalz when I talk..... :cough:

The battery ran out when I put the flash up for the HPS light bulb and the camera went into shutdown mode on this last pic; :sorry:
Two Headbanger f2 reveg plants starting to grow new shoots:

I'm gonna cut that off and smoke it..................................................... :thumb:
Ghost Train Haze #1 reveg, close to being ready to take clones from:

Ghost Train Haze #1 clone:

Ghost Train Haze #1 plant in bloom:

You guys were talking about Subcool the other day. Hearing this too, I wonder where you guys get all the good info about breeders and what's going on out there?
I too am interested but I've always been the curious sort. Anyway, all the palace intrigue about breeding is so .... so intriguing. Wouldn't it have been nice to be the guy who found 11 seeds in a sack of great weed bought at a concert.

Oh but that already happened I'm pretty sure.

On seed-fyndur they call it Hawgsbreath. I'm not sure how the Tennessee cut came along.

I get a lot of it on InstaGram. Almost all breeders are on it along with a bunch of seedbanks. So you see a bunch of sales taht are coming up along with what seedbanks are getting what seeds dropped when. You see breeders bicker and get to see them come unraveled. Mostly I watch for what people are breeding and dropping.

I've heard great things about that Ghost Train''

GL and Keepem Green

X-18 Pakistani sounds interesting. I sure am loving this lemon paki I have - nice clear hashy buzz. They say it's a low yielder though ...
:smokin:

This Pre '98 is too.
Man that's the third time I smoked some of this weed and got really stoned. Remember this long JTR x GDP cola?

I mixed some of it with 1/3 Arjan's Ultra Haze (not much hair on its a$$) and 1/3 Mendocino Purple Kush (really good pot) then put it in a blunt. I'm only halfway done smoking it too. o_O

Back
Top Bottom