PotChimp's Side Projects

The Mendocino Purple Kush plant I have is from a breeder called Medical Seeds. I think it leans heavy towards the LV cut of Purple Kush he used, but I'm not sure.
I saw that question then looked and saw your dog avatar with his head cocked to the side like that looking curious; it made me laugh! :)
Tiggernado is very judgemental...lol

Mine is from medical seeds too...loved it

I'll be growing it again soon and making seeds from it...a great strain

Well, I had to climb up to the top of the empty shelves at the grocery store, jump off of them into the next aisle, and do my best Flying Fred Curry take-'em-to-the-mat move on a disabled nun with a walker, but I landed me a roll of toilet paper; I pointed in that nun's face too! :lot-o-toke:

Unbelievable! I'm still eyeing my last couple rolls wondering when the hell the resupply trucks are coming.

Good to know it's working its way through the pipeline, so to speak. :thumb:

This is a perfect job for a child labourer.

Edit. I got a lot of seeds and chaff by crumbling and shaking the buds in a metal colander, then used a large piece of cardboard on an incline to sort through and roll seeds down to the bowl. My album covers are all buried deep these days and there were little corrugations in the cardboard that proved handy for collecting chaff.

I use a putty spreader and a large tray when I collect seeds. Yep, just like the $hitweed days, tilt the tray and keep scoopin'. The last time I was thinking the same thing about halfway through; I wish I could think of a better and quicker way to do this.
I've still got to clean both my Apollo 13 f3 seeds and my Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 seeds out to store. And I've got a Monster plant I need to deseed before I tumble it for kief.

Nevil's Haze:
This one is gorgeous. Great looking flowers.

full

We need to get you a warehouse to grow in Chimp! It would be amazing to see what you could do with even 100 square feet

I'm thinking of ending the use of my 600w HPS and getting two 315w CMH systems to replace it. I've got about 8'sq. extra that I could add. Right now I have 38.75'sq. running all six grow areas.

Thanks. This tent's packed, too. Here's those five Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 plants I grew to see if the father I picked has any potential (I pollinated another Apollo 13 f2 and a Nevil's Haze plant with it also):

Too early to tell, but they look mostly Cannabis Afghanica dominant so far.
Chocolope reveg (one branch is ready to take as a clone):

Back
Top Bottom