PotChimp's Side Projects

I've got final numbers with this grow I'm doing now. For the last three plants I used a magnifying glass, and after culling them as males I have seven plants left:

Out of sixteen plants total, seven females seems about normal. Only three females out of eight (Apollo 13 f3) is almost two-to-one ratio of male to female, which kinda sucks. Four out of eight (Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2) seems okay.
Here's the Apollo 13 f3 plant I like the most so far:

Healthy, even growth; nice thin blades on the leaves (maybe even thinner ones than its mother).
Here's the Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 I like the most (it has color to the main stem and leaf stems, which seems to lead to colorful plants, at least so far):

We'll see..... :straightface:

All this leaf density is what's causing grey mold in these Ghost Train Haze #1 plants:

I should cut the top off this GTH#1 before it gets too big:

The upper leaves on both of these Carnival plants I grew did the same thing:

Again, the lower buds look okay:

Nevil's Haze (I took a clone off it today):

Apollo 13 f2:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Man, this veg tent is packed!
All mixed up; Killer A5 Haze, Blackberry Trainwreck, Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1, Ghost Train Haze #1, and a few clones and reveg plants:

You should see my one bloom tent, you think that $hit's bad..... :straightface:

The first one to show frost gets a gold star on its forehead! :bravo:
Apollo 13 f3 and Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 plants:

My favorite Apollo 13 f3 plant (so far):

Same with this Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2; best looking one, IMHO:

Well, I got room in one of my bloom tents to put one of these Killer A5 Haze plants now. :thumb: I took a GTH#1 plant out because I saw the beginnings of what's gonna be grey mold if I don't chop it tomorrow and cut it into small nugs. It's too late to cut the top off of this GTH#1:

I'm debating doing it to this GTH#1:

Two Mendocino Purple Kush plants:

Apollo 13 f2:

The Killer A5 Haze is in my bloom tent now :thumb: Here's my Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 and Apollo 13 f3 plants (with a Mendocino Purple Kush plant):

They're all confirmed females, and starting to go into bloom. Here's one of the Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 plants:

I don't see any frost yet..... :)

What a mess..... :straightface:
Here's my Chemdawg D BX3 grow (there's one GDP, one MPK, one Nevil's Haze, and one OG Kush Ghost cut plant in with them):

The GDP is on top of those three paint cans (my highly technological canopy leveling system). :)
This is still the Chem D plant to beat as far as looks go:

I'll see if any of them look more like the real thing as they progress through bloom. Maybe I'll reveg two.

I can run pretty fast for an old chimp. It started getting rainy quick here today. I saw a tree branch spiral past my upstairs window more sideways than downwards, then I realized that the butt end was bigger than a baseball bat. I was all a$$ and elbows; basement bound! :jawdropper:

As I ran past the picture window I saw a bunch of whirling white mist and what I could see of the trees looked like somebody's hair riding a motorcycle :thedoubletake:
Gonna take me days to clean up the yard.....
A mix of mostly Blackberry Trainwreck and Killer A5 Haze plants:

A nice looking Killer A5 Haze plant; my favorite so far:

Edit - I just noticed that quite a few of these plants have eleven bladed leaves. Hmmmm..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Too early to tell yet, but I like the thin bladed leaves. Sativa dominant plus not growing all fug dup and out of control are good signs to me :)
Here's all three (Apollo 13 f3):

I'm looking more forward to seeing the results of my Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 cross, though.

Back
Top Bottom