PotChimp's Side Projects

Thanks :) I don't think there's ever going to be a time where things are okay again and it stays that way, but today we're on stable ground.
It doesn't look like that last Rafael seedling is going to live. I won't give it the ol' :rip: yet, but I have a feminized Samsara Seeds Green Love Potion seed out and ready just in case.

Apollo 13 f2 plants in various stages of bloom:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Nevil's Haze:

The whole tent:

The new plants:

I like the look of these Hawaiian Skunk Haze plants:

But I might have to replace another one of these Rafael plants (no leaves):

The Green Love potion seed I replaced the first with hasn't come up yet.

Beautiful girls as usual brother Chimp!:love: Hope you and yours are doing well.:Namaste:

Throwing some positive vibes your way hoping that things will be okay.:hippy:

Finally got these in their own area :)
Eight Jack's Cleaner 2 x Jack the Ripper plants:

I transplanted four of them so far. A few of them look like males, and this one has odd leaves:

That Green Love Potion seed opened up, but rotted in the shell. I'm not going to replace it; I'll just break that group into two grows.
The Rafael seedling that didn't have leaves finally grew them, so I have three of those plants to work with.

I've got to get my t5 grow closet going, so I have a place to put my clones. I can divide my latest grow up into two groups then, both growing under 100w LEDs at 18/6. That's three grow areas, and I have two 315w CMHs and another LED running 12/12 (all full of plants). Only a few small plants are going to be coming out of the bloom areas for probably a month. I've got a bunch of clones and reveg plants in my last 100w LED grow area that I don't know what to do about:

All along the right side are reveg plants; two of which I could take clones from. In the upper left corner is a Chocolope plant that I can't get to grow right (one and three bladed leaves), so I could take another clone from it and trash the rest of the plant. That's only going to give me a few weeks before everything is overgrown again. What's a chimp to do? :confused:

Morning Chimpster!:passitleft: How's everything in your neck of the woods? Doing well I hope! :thumb:

Morning Chimpster!:passitleft: How's everything in your neck of the woods? Doing well I hope! :thumb:

Things are okay, and I'm doing okay too; thanks for asking. How are things going where you're at? Good to see you're growing again and hope the LED light is working for you.

A little too late, but I transplanted these and put them under another light :cheer:
Four Legend of '91, two C99, two Golden Goat, two Super Skunk, and two Hawaiian Skunk Haze plants:

They'll look better soon.
Two Jack Herer (top row) and three Rafael plants:

Back
Top Bottom