PotChimp's Side Projects

I messed up I should have chopped the Mendocino Purple Kush plant above instead of this second 818 Headband x GDP:

0013250.JPG
0023146.JPG
0033015.JPG
0042812.JPG

It probably would have went at least another week. :(

The Plants look great PotChimp! I'm really looking forward to seeing how the apollo 13's come out

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dammit Chimp! IS the TMV in the genetics or the environment?

Sorry, I have prob asked you this question before, but I got that stoner memory thingy. :roorrip:

Somebody's Chem D plant got it and it got bred into the following generations of a few things is my guess.

WoW I just googled TMV sorry to see you have a host :volcano-smiley:
I didnt read the whole page I never heard of it before what treatment is to be done to save her ,, an how infectious is it ??

I couldn't fit it under the CFL so I put it into my 600 watt tent after I took both Lao Sativa plants out. I'm keeping it from touching the rest of the plants, and nothing in there's getting regenerated so I should be safe. There's no way to get rid of it just kill the plants that have it.

o no not again:bump:

Yep again! :)

No; I should have asked before I came on that thread to make sure it was okay to comment. I'm using Happy Frog's granular nutes. I just need to dial in what ones to use for which plant at what phase but it seems to work with my growing style. They feed themselves at their own rate, which means that I don't have to do liquid nute mixes for week 3 of flower when I have nine plants in the tent all put in at different times. Doing a lot of plants at once gets too hard to control, and consequently I overfeed a lot with liquid nutes.

No; I should have asked before I came on that thread to make sure it was okay to comment. I'm using Happy Frog's granular nutes. I just need to dial in what ones to use for which plant at what phase but it seems to work with my growing style. They feed themselves at their own rate, which means that I don't have to do liquid nute mixes for week 3 of flower when I have nine plants in the tent all put in at different times. Doing a lot of plants at once gets too hard to control, and consequently I overfeed a lot with liquid nutes.

well, you grow amazingly!!

(+) reps...:circle-of-love:

oooo ahhh ooo ha ha

Back
Top Bottom