PotChimp's Side Projects

Nev haze x black widow.. getting there. About to fatten up.. but getting wet here.. I've got a portable pergola cover during rain and nights, keeping her dry at moment.. didn't expect to get this far, worst case, I know that I'll get some hash at the very least..

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

You're not getting any sympathy from me, Brother! :sorry: I'm over-run, too! :(

I spent the weekend culling clones from the veg tent and, since I have that sponsored grow going in the main tent, I setup my old 2'x4'x5' to flower a couple of IHG Platinum Kush Breath that are both growing into the lights after 16 days of 12/12, so I was tying down colas to buy some space there.

Plus, I just started the breeding program and trying to sex four different strains for that and, of course, had to clone everything that's being sexed in the breeding cabinet.

I gotta get some of these strains flowered out so I can cull the non-keepers and get some space back! :rolleyes:

I gotta clean my 6th grow unit out and start it back up. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger on starting the next round of my GDP breeding project, and nothing's on the chop list for more than a week. I'm putting my DrG and Chocolate Thai plants in where those plants were at, but all four of my Neville's Haze seedlings will be growing so I can't use that space.
I'll get pics up as soon as I can; right now I gotta >>>>> :lot-o-toke:

yours truly,
the grower who gets no chimpathy

It don't look too good :straightface: but here's the ad pic for Dr Greenthumbz Panama Red, which I may order in the next month or so, along with his G13, which he claims is the original Nevil's cut:

I've grown a few of those before :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm gonna look into it a little more before I order the beans 'cause they're not cheap.

Everything I've chopped in the past month is taking forever to dry, so I added airflow to my drying closet (similar to your DIY drying box with odor control, Mr. Krip). My light reflector is air cooled, so I leave one end of it open and attach 8" duct to the other end that runs to the plenum box I use for my inline fan. I have three 6" flex duct passive intakes to that tent, one of which I put a 4" reducer on and ran 4" duct off it to my drying closet. It looks like I increased the airflow a lot.
I'm doing a breeding project with GDP, and I did a 3 node mother and 3 node father cross. I wanted to plant 12 seeds of it to see if the trait passed on to the offspring, but I've only found one viable seed so far, if that seed actually is viable (a possibility I thought might happen when I did the cross). If I don't find more of them, one thing I'm going to do when I start that grow is germinate more seeds of the purple GDP mothers I pollinated to increase my chance of finding a better father. Another thing I'm giving a lot of thought to is germinating some R4 or Rafael seeds (CBD strains). But I'm not sure yet..... :hmmmm:

One of the reasons I redid my drying closet is because I wanted to do the same with this X-Mas Bud and it's not drying fast enough :) Won't be today though; maybe tomorrow.
The two things I was gonna ask about Chocolate Thai is how close the smell is to chocolate and about what percent stretch did you have to deal with in bloom?

My problem isn't as bad as I thought, luckily. I opened the tent the other night to look, and both GHT#1s and my 818GDP are ready for chop. All four of my X-Mas Bud plants are close too. Been really busy, but I'll try to get some pics up later. :thumb:

Spoke too soon! I looked in on my clones and some of 'em need to be moved out, so the space I gained by putting other plants into bloom I just lost..... :straightface:
One of the plants I moved was the Chocolate Thai (under a 400 watt HPS). I'm gonna repot right off the bat to help with the size, unlike this Dr. Grinspoon (7 weeks from seed today):

Man, these Neville's Haze leaves look awful wide:

Hope I didn't get f(redacted)ked up the A(redacted)hole when I bought these seeds. :hmmmm:

Chemdawg D BX3 plants:

I like the third plant a lot but the fourth one was the original mother I picked.
Mendocino Purple Kush reveg:

The runt X-Mas Bud plant with two main colas:

It's done; I'm just getting greedy but there's no more white hairs coming out and it's yellowing up big time. Here's the other four X-Mas Bud plants in my second grow; they're probably ready too:

I'm gonna check, 'cause that looks like a male flower in that last pic in the middle at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom