PotChimp's Side Projects

felt like Louie the fly been hit with Mortein, after blunt wrap number fourteen..
(Mortein Australian household insect spray)

Ode to My Chimp (I've put this one down a few times over the years):

There once was a chimp with some pot
Who smoked on that pot quite a lot
He toked and he smoked
And he toked 'til he choked
Until all that pot he had not

:thanks:

Yeah for sure mns nev haze.. haven't seen leaves like that, even the nev haze crosses (skunk widow mango)
It's a hunt of a plant though.. nevil said one in twenty..

didnt mean to be a downer with the message I sent,
Still better than skunk mans opinion of only 1%

They are talking about that psycadelic mind altering, take you to god, cup winning plant..

I'd be thinking that the grinspoon would be even more of a hunt than the nev haze.. I haven't seen a plant that looks like the advertisement. Close but nothing exact.. have you seen a grow journal that produced one or someone else's pic of one they found?

I repotted a Y Griega reveg and four clone plants this morning (two GTH#1s, one Mendocino Purple Kush, and one Apollo 13 f2). That Chocolope in the middle is starting to fill out some; if I can get it in my other tent, I can put that DrG plant in where it's at:

All nine of my Chemdawg D BX3 plants are in the same tent now, so I can put all of my clones into one veg tent and start my GDP grow in the other soon. :thumb:

Too busy! Here's all of those Chemdawg D BX3 plants and a Mendocino Purple Kush plant:

None of them look alike:

And both MPK plants I have in bloom now seem to have lost that pinkish purple color in the middle of the buds:

Here's my 19 clones (actually plants now that they're growing). I've got original Sour Diesel, Apollo 13 f2, Mendocino Purple Kush, and Ghost Train Haze #1, plus a Chocolope:

I'll get 'em trimmed up and repotted pretty soon.

I put all those Chem D plants closer together and now I can put two more in :thumb: I'm going to put this Chocolate Thai plant in:

I phukt up with this Juanita La Lagrimosa and put in back in veg, now it's growing like a Haze and bloom is just now started. It's going in too:

Damn if I would have just been patient and kept it under 12/12. I better not jump the gun too quick with those Neville's Haze plants; they'll probably do the same.

Mr Nice - Neville's Haze:

I fed them for the first time today. I hope they start looking more like a Haze soon.

That X-Mas Bud I chopped was dry enough to smoke this morning, so I burned a hooter of it. It was the one that hermied and got chopped early; I got me a good buzz off it though. It has the pine tree smell kind of like I remember, and on the exhale a few times a taste I remember too. When hydro first started happening where I was at in Meeeeeeechigan in the 80s, all of it had this specific taste to it, even the ones that didn't smell as much like pine.
I'm tempted to reveg the runt (a lot of frost) along with the best plant from the second grow I did. The buzz seems to have a social and a thinking side to it so far. I should wait until the second plant on the rack is dry to give a smoke review, but I like it so far. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom