PotChimp's Side Projects

Xmas looks tasty...late nuts, meh, sign that she's strong enough to continue for further generations.. early nuts means she's a nagging bitch that must have her way over everything.. ya get rid of the nagging bitchzzz

Something off about looks..Where nh seeds come from?

Long before you realise she's nagging.. hopefully at the pub before you've been fooled or rather tooled :rofl::rofl:

Not sure man.. it's easy to mix up seeds when taking them out of breeders packets, to sell in divide up.
Best place, mr nice seeds auctions.. payed around $50 for my packet, 20 seeds..

Mmmm bacon ham pork.. its from a magical animal
Around $11kg $5 pound.. in your dollars about $3 pound..

Somebody here's supposed to have grown the beaded DrG pheno. I can't remember who it was it's been so long since it was mentioned.
Dr. GrinspoonHERE is an old link to BrushyBro's Dr. Grinspoon run.

That hermi'd bud looks like it will smoke up just fine sir. :)

There had to have been a seed mix up here. It's only been 3-1/2 weeks from seed, and one of these Neville's Haze plants is showing enough to tell it's male. Every single Haze dominant plant I've ever grown no mercy takes at least 9 weeks to show flowers decently (this DrG is just now starting to show hairs at 8-1/2 weeks). A second one is starting to show, too.

I chopped this 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple plant today. along with two Ghost Train Haze reveg plants and my X-Mas Bud runt:

All three of the other plants were wilted and not picworthy, so I just chopped 'em. I'll try to get some dry bud pics up soon. I'll take me some pics of the last four X-Mas Bud plants tomorrow too; they need chopped. I got no room on the drying rack, though.

Got a baconator from Burger sling over the weekend and all the bacon on it combined didn't make a whole decent strip :oops:

Hee hee! :p Lukewarm burger with limp fries and a cup of ice with a splash of soda don't forget to put the lid on loose so it spills on my carpet! I can't stand their fake grilled smell. (my best Roburt DooVall impersonation) Smells like..... victory.

The one they showed on TV was thick as a phone book! The one I got was wet and droopy you could slide it under a door it was so thin! They could've put some meat in it too, if that $hit's really meat! :cough:
It'll make a turd I guess..... :straightface:

There had to have been a seed mix up here. It's only been 3-1/2 weeks from seed, and one of these Neville's Haze plants is showing enough to tell it's male. Every single Haze dominant plant I've ever grown no mercy takes at least 9 weeks to show flowers decently (this DrG is just now starting to show hairs at 8-1/2 weeks). A second one is starting to show, too.

From what I see, i agree with you. Nice and healthy though, if that means anything to you :)
if was ssh,mango haze there wouldn't be an issue, as that leaf (when doing selection) are the plants you make an early cull with..
I'm not saying to cull lol..

Back
Top Bottom