PotChimp's Side Projects

If it come out looking like Tv commercials, meals deals would be $30 not $9.95 :rofl::rofl:

If it come out looking like Tv commercials, meals deals would be $30 not $9.95 :rofl::rofl:

They must got me fug dup with some other chimp. I'm the one who wants to buy the same Triple Layer Poopachonga I'm looking at.

That's actually the least good looking of the 818GDPs I've grown so far. I'll be growing more of them sooner or later, though.
Here's all nine of my Chemdawg D BX3 plants (I'm still going with the last plant pic as my mother because the lower nugs look the most like Chem D):

Two Mendocino Purple Kush plants:

A Ghost Train Haze #1 reveg and clone plant:

The overcrowded tent they're in, along with a Dr. Grinspoon in the middle that was so rootbound I almost had to cut the plastic pot off the rootball (it's in a 2 gallon pot now; as soon as I know it's not going to grow out more I'll repot to a 5 gallon pot):

Gotta remember to turn that flash up.....

Correction on post #5747 - I listed this pic as one of my GTH#1 plants (reveg), but it's actually a Grand Daddy Purple S1 reveg:

Here are my two GTH#1 clone plants:

Smoke me another one I guess..... :hmmmm:

I had to take a close-up pic and crop it with my PC software to see, but this is the second male of those four Neville's Haze plants:

Down to two plants now.
I think I may start four R4 regular seeds soon to fill in the gap.

R-4 is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through crossing the classic WU#1 X Blueberry Haze strains. R-4 has been named one of the most medicinal strains on earth thanks to its insanely powerful CBD level that typically bottoms out at about 20%. This CBD level, however, is said to have been measured as high as 79% at times, blowing any other “high CBD” strain completely out of the water. With its minimal 1% THC level, the effects of R-4 are pretty mild in nature and rarely felt by any user. You may experience a sense of relaxation that washes over you with light tingles as the aches and pains are eased out of your muscles and mind. Some users report feeling a lift of spirits and a touch of energy, although this can be attributed to the complete removal of physical and mental pains. These mellow effects and its super powerful CBD level make R-4 perfect for treating a wide variety of conditions, including but not limited to seizures, tremors, muscle spasms, and inflammation. It has a mild sweet berry flavor and smell with hints of rich herbal earth that are released as the nugs are broken apart and burned. R-4 buds have lumpy popcorn-shaped forest green nugs with dark purple undertones, vibrant red hairs, and a coating of tiny white crystal trichomes.

Aussie bacon challenge.. I forgot it was sold in packets, I always buy it from the deli.. anyways, I saw some today and brought the cheapest one (actually more expensive than deli, paying for packaging) this is our no name supermarket brand crap..

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0887.JPG

Back
Top Bottom