PotChimp's Side Projects

Freaking horrid stuff man, I remember why I only buy from deli... and that was pricey, around $8 pound

I'll get me a cheap pack of bacon so I can show you how they use the cardboard windows to make you think it's meat. Then I'll show you the part of the bacon that they hide with the cardboard! :cough: They seem to hide the lard a little in your packaging, too. Just not as much.
At the stores here you buy this big pack of pork chops for cheaper then you get it home and it's all gristly cuts under the few good chops they put on top! :rofl:

There was about a cup and half of oil left once I fried it up..
Labels, some law stuff.. see 21% Aussie ingredients.. I think they count the plastic taste in the ingredients, must have been packaged in Australia.

Smoking this nev haze widow Grail Widow.. man I see you and everyone else who comes into this thread enjoying this..

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0884.JPG

And harvested grail widow from out the back garden.. lots of flowers..

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0871.JPG

What you talking about weasel.. it's effects are rarely felt by users. In concentrate form, I believe you should feel as though your breathing fresh air..

Don't ever buy the pork chops on sale with the paprika sprinkled all over 'em. :straightface:

Widow Haze? That'd work for me! True Hazes are a special treat.

:thumb:

Ooh. Is that a medical term?

I think they meant to say the greatest show on earth. :)

Wooo. I only hope you will be able to handle the insane CBD power.

I tried to get the beyond insanely powerful CBD level seeds, but they were out.

79% of what?

Probably the CBD level from an extraction.

R4's the illegitimate love child of R2Dee2 and Cee3PO from Starr Warz, by the way.

I've still got Avikadel, Rafael, Harlequin, and Charlotte's Web seeds as far as CBD strains go, if it isn't. Maybe one of them will give me a keeper. :)
You just don't seem like a Charlotte's Web kinda chimp. What gives? :hmmmm:

Better stock up on the blunt wraps for that one! :rofl:

There's pinkish purple color in these MPK buds, but it's hard to see:

Chocolope:

After being rootbound then watered in hard this DrG is wilted:

Need to get it right under the light and keep the waterings on the light side before it winds up Danger Island bacon. It's in the paprika-covered pork chop stage now, so I better act fast! :nervous-guy:
All six of those R4 seeds are cracked and there's two tails so far, so everybody better get ready to step right up and witness one of the greatest medicinal strains in the known universe pump out glandular trichomes exploding with insanely powerful CBD levels and soopa doopa chuloopa triple layer meat thick as a phone book yours is gonna look just like that too! Get yours while supplies last! :yahoo:
It dices! It slices! And don't you wanna know how it works?

Sorry. I cut a square hole in the bottom of my bathtub and mounted an outboard motor to it so I could use it in my Flexx Taype infomercial. Unfortunately, I smoked a joint before I took off and forgot to put the tape over the hole and it sunk to the bottom of the everglaydz, so I don't have one anymore.

Shoulda used one of those see alice bathtubs. They may not float but it'd apparently be a lot more fun going down.

I forgot to take a pic of the fourth and last one, but here's three of the chop day X-Mas Bud plants:

Nice and dense :)
If I had it to do over (I may, depending on the buzz), I'd defoliate them a lot during bloom. They grow dense, so I'd avoid doing them this time of year again. I got lucky that I didn't get grey mold this time. They don't stretch much either, so I'd grow them a lot longer also.

Back
Top Bottom