PotChimp's Side Projects

I got his deceased Dad's Sister (a.k.a. Chocolate Thai) in my other tent, but it's lights out right now. I'll try to get a pic or two up later.
I've grown out Ace Seeds Panama Red before, but I wasn't very good back then and didn't get good results. WOS Columbian Gold wasn't too bad when I grew it. I didn't like BF's Acapulco Gold, but it grew okay. Weaselcracker and I both grew Thai Stick, but I didn't have a hair on my a$$ when it come to letting everybody down with the smoke report. He was the one who gave it the thumbs down, then I did :cheesygrinsmiley: You'd have to make a hemp trampoline out of the fiber and jump as hard as you can on it to get high.

As long as I don't grow any other high CBD strains in the same tent using hydroponics, I won't have to worry about them getting blown out of the water.
And speaking of poorly worded horse$hit, whoever came up with the expression dirt cheap ain't been to the hydro store I go to; damn $hit's almost fifty bucks a bale!
$$$$:eek:$$$$

Oh no :straightface: It's already four foot tall and it's barely started bloom.
Juanita La Lagrimosa:

I'm regrettin' the veg period big time.
My mother and probably second mother from these Chemdawg D BX3 plants:

I can live with the size of this Chocolate Thai:

I should be able to thicken these buds up with Budswel. I like the looks of the flowers; they look Asian:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

I'm gonna try the same thing I did with this JLL on that Nevil's Haze plant; putting it back into veg. Maybe it'll go Haze on me too! :thumb:

I'll get some pics up later. I'm smoking about my sixth blunt of the day. I chopped three of my Chemdawg D BX3 plants today, so I'll show the main colas. The primary mother I picked was one of the stickiest plants I've had in a while; it stinks too (kerosene or diesel type smell).
The next grows I do are gonna be my next GDP breeding project (a backcross to two GDP S1 female clones with a seed grown male), a twelve plant grow of Chem D version 1.1; my third breeding (to find a father for the two Chemdawg D BX3 mothers here), some Apollo 13 f2 seeds, and a sixteen plant grow of my first GDP project (breeding the results of a more haired GDP and a less haired GDP together). After that, I'm gonna do some of those 818 Headband x GDP seeds again.

The headband seeds you crossed look great to me! Bet you can find a really nice pheno in there. Got me a 3 pcs with slaw and a biscuit that was hard as a rock. Could have used it to replace a missing brick on dank house :(. That'll be enough fiber to combat the chicken in my gut :laugh: I don't know who was more stoned me or the kid working at the cornels. The mother fugger could barely take my order :cough:

Chemdawg D BX3, main cola on primary mother:

Chemdawg D BX3, main cola on secondary mother:

The top of the second plant I picked looks more like Chem D, but on the first plant I picked it's the lowers that do.

This is the last pic I got in before my camera took a dump on me :(

That pale plant in front is my Nevil's Haze plant; the rest are GTH#1, Mendocino Purple Kush, and GDP reveg plants. I've got my Nigh-con Kool-picks L 105 I can use, but I have to find the cable for it first. I think the lense went out in this main camera I use; I might have to get it fixed if I get another one and that ain't the problem. Man, one thing after another keeps needing repaired or replaced..... :cough:

Hey, I never thought about that! :idea: Good, there's still hope!

Just gotta outlive entropy. :bongrip:

I gotta relearn how to use this other camera, but here's a few pics.
Mendocino Purple Kush:

Ghost Train Haze #1 (all of these are from the same mother):

Turn the flash up a little and adjust the white balance some..... :hmmmm:

The colors aren't great because I don't feel like messing with these settings every time, but here's a few pics. I'd like to note that the advertisement I posted on the strain R4 was from a google search and not from the company I purchased the seeds from (if anyone's wondering who that company is, I could PM the website but I don't want to post the name here).
I'm beginning to think these seeds are a ripoff. Most of the AC/DC seeds I tried last time didn't even germinate, and after only 14 days from seed, take a look at three of these five R4 seedlings:

:thedoubletake:

Curses! Foiled again!

Back
Top Bottom