PotChimp's Side Projects

I remember you saying that you are using a 8" fan. I just hooked up one. How are you keeping the noise down with it. Maybe yours is not as loud as mine

Mine's every bit as loud as a squirrel cage furnace fan; I can hear it from two rooms away. It's nested in between the three tents it runs to, so that helps the noise a little.

ISo I'm on the fence about running..... :straightface:

Just promise free stuff! That seems to be the winning platform this time. :slide: What could be easier? Anyone can promise free stuff.- takes zero talent. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Trump voice
We got free stuff.. blacks, you want free stuff..I bet the hispanics love some free stuff hahaha.. Texas, the whole mid west, your getting free stuff.. California too, yeah I know they don't like me, well a lot down there like me, I get letters all the time from them, saying what a wonderful job I'm doing, keep it going, make sure you build the wall, there's lots of love for us there in California, new York too, love me in new York, your getting free stuff. Everyone, this is a great time to be in America, everybody's getting free stuff..

And I'm an Aussie :rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks man :passitleft:

We obviously get the same sound bites as news, lol

Just promise free stuff! That seems to be the winning platform this time. :slide: What could be easier? Anyone can promise free stuff.- takes zero talent. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, but what if I have to back it up? We've been paying jesters billions of dollars per second to play with balls, sing songs, and dance like fools since the 1980's here on Danger Island! We ain't got a dime! After all the money we had from the criminally high interest rates we charged Inglind and Franse for becoming involved in WW2, believe it or not almost 75 years later we're an estimated 23 trillion bananas in debt! $hit, for almost the first hundred years of our history we didn't have to pay anybody for the work we got done and we still fug dup! :confused:

Ghost Train Haze #1 pheno that turns purple (two main colas):

Ghost Train Haze #1 pheno that don't:

This Arjan's Ultra Haze is yellowing up, but the right way, not the way I usually crash and burn 'em:

It won't be long. I hope it's as good as that Nevil's Haze. You can see some of the Tikal branches in the background.

Here's one of them, too:

Yeah, it doesn't seem to want to finish.....

I'll try to get some pics up soon, but it's busy as Hell here and everything is jammed up until I get a few more plants chopped. It's hard to get pics because everything is so overgrown. I culled three male 818 x GDPs and two male JTR x GDPs so far out of my next grow, and I think I may have a male Apollo 13 f2 which I'll keep. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom