PotChimp's Side Projects

All effin' twenty Ducksfoot seeds I grew were duds, Vietnamese Tourist Hemp was gone by the time I went to buy it, and I can't get Killing Fields anywhere. Ghost Train Haze #8 and #9 were gone by the time I got around to it, not that I'm complaining about #1. It's a chimp's luck.
If they're fem, I think I'm gonna do me a Clockwork Orange seed in place of the X18.

Yes they are! Another member gifted me a pack of fems. I could not get any of them to germ that I tried. I think I tried 3 of them. I had ordered some before that and had 2 that I could not get to germ before that. Well they had made an order that got lost in the mail and then resent that included the F5's. Well months after getting the second package that got sent out they got the original one and they passed on that pack of F5's. I grew two seeds out that both ended up being girls. Neither pheno was quite what I wanted but they were both colorful and fruity smelling. One went 12 weeks the other 14.

Not for me and Chimpwoman! :D
I made it worse with the example I used - "I'm not being racist! I'm talking about the food! Like when I call you a penny pinchin' (fill in the ethnic slur)! I'm not makin' fun of you for being Polish, I'm making fun of you for being cheap!"

I've got this last Apollo 13 f2 grown in a 2 gallon pot and it's yellowing up too soon also. It dries up quick:

This next Apollo 13 f2 is in a 3 gallon pot:

The last Raspberry Cough clone plant I'll be doing:

The last two ratty Ak47 clone plants I'll be doing (gonna do a complete defoliation soon):

Ghost Train Haze #1:

Nevil's Haze (I chopped the last one about a week ago):

I just fed them all some compost chicken crap tea. :thumb:

That Apollo 13 f2 x Apollo 13 f2 cross I did is almost dry, but I don't want to start any Sativa dominant plants right now. I put a Med Man Seeds Cannabis Afghanica clone right under the Apollo 13 f2 father and got a few viable seeds, though (most of them were underdeveloped). I think I'm going to germinate them to see if that father has any hair on its a$$..... :straightface:

Looks just like the Ghost. I bet it grows taller though. Glad to see it - I thought they had failed you.

:bongrip:

Happy New Year Brotha Chimp :thumb:
It's been so long since I've heard from you, I decided to learn how to say "Have a happy new year" in your native language, Hawaiian! I wrote it down somewhere..... oh, here it is :reading420magazine: It's "Me like-a lick-a me hiney!" Oops, that's my list of confessions for church Sunday, sorry.....

Back
Top Bottom