PotChimp's Side Projects

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Ghost Train Haze #1 (the seeds are back in stock):

Apollo 13 f2:

I just chopped one of those and I have to do another tomorrow, along with a Nevil's Haze and a GTH#1 :thumb:
My Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1, NY47, and one Legend of '91 seedlings are doing okay, but the other Legend of '91 seedling is mutated (two main branches and a weird leaf growing where the center should be).

You need to enter this in the next photo of the month contest. It's a beauty. :love:

full

Thanks. I put one in this month already; it was one of those dark purple GDP S1 offspring I grew.
Remember how I noticed that those plants only turned purple where the light hit them? I was thinking of cutting a 4, a 2, and a 0 out of something and sticking those numbers to the blades of a shade leaf the next time I grow them to see if it'll show. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This X18 Pure Pakistani is a slow bloomer. Probably a low yielder, too:

Going into grey mold season, I have this dense thing to watch out for (Pineapple Express):

Ghost cut - OG Kush, topped with six main branches:

Nevil's Haze, already twice as tall as when I started it in bloom:

I'm drawing me a picture of a chimp with a robber's mask wearing a backpack with a weed plant in it holding a pair of bolt cutters with a big smile on his face :cheesygrinsmiley: there's a shed with the door broke open an empty table inside with a light shining down on it; I put a broken lock in the pic too. I'm thinking of going with the name Strainthief Seeds instead of Broken Tricycle Seeds so I need me a new catchy logo! :battingeyelashes:

Here's a preliminary drawing :p I started to ink it in, but on second thought I think I should draw the door laying on the ground to emphasize the creative acquiring of the plant in my backpack.....

This one's about ready :cheesygrinsmiley: I chopped one today (Mendocino Purple Kush):

Ghost Train Haze #1 shots:

Apollo 13 f2:

I'm brewing some compost tea right now (3 gallons of RO water, 3 cups of chicken crap, 1 Tbsp. of molasses, 1 cup of earthworm castings, and 1 Tbsp. of steamed bone meal). :lot-o-toke:
And I put all five of those Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 crosses I made in the bloom tent today.

Subconsciously that's probably where it came from, even though I was thinking cartoon Robin (from Batman). Everybody that's had a strain stolen's gonna be mad as Hell if they see it! :rofl:
If you're gonna promote that you're stealing strains, you may as well do it with a stolen logo concept, so I don't see an issue! :hmmmm:

BTW, here's my MPK seedling. She's only on her 5th set of leaves, but look at the size of the huge leaves on this small plant. She's wider than she is tall:

Did your pheno start out looking anything like that???

The leaves on mine weren't as wide bladed as that one if I remember right. I'd like to see a different pheno than the one I have; I was thinking of ordering a seed or two of their Mendocino Chanel Kush but I'd like to see a few more of these first.

Back
Top Bottom