PotChimp's Side Projects

That nevils haze looks amazing. Is that from mr nice seeds? I’ve got a pack in the fridge.

Yes. I think it was a regular seed, too. I've grown Greenhouse Seed Company's Nevil's Haze before, but the plant hermied 8-1/2 weeks into bloom.

You better hold onto that girl that smells like diesel! She should be a keeper

Everything I've grown so far that has a stink to it seems to give me a good buzz. I'm gonna do a reveg on it just in case this one does too.

Everything I've grown so far that has a stink to it seems to give me a good buzz. I'm gonna do a reveg on it just in case this one does too.

If ya got room, just take a clone and re-veg the clone. I've started to do this with females that look promising. Just before flower, take a clone and let it veg. This was if that flowered female is good stuff. I've got the original still already ready to flower :)

Sour Diesel is one of my all time favorites. Super expansive smoke that gives one hell of a head high. Lots of smiles with that one. It is a very good mood elevator. It seems like most anything that smells like it gives similar effects.

Cool. Good to know. I could use a strain like that these days. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here's my Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 and Apollo 13 f3 seedlings. I thought for sure they would have thin bladed leaves:

Notice the Sativa dominant structure of this particular phenotype :thedoubletake:

:straightface:

Mr Nice's Neville's Haze - {(Haze x Haze) x NL #5} x {Haze x Haze}
Apollo 13 (legend strain) - Genius x P75
Genius is mostly Indica (Shiva Skunk; NL #5), P75 could be up to half Indica (unknown father), and Nevil's Haze has Indica (NL #5). I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Maybe you guys are right, though. I'll hold out hope still. :)

It's 6 weeks and 4 days of 12/12 for the Carnival plant I'm growing. The breeder's website lists its flowering time as 9 weeks. That would explain why it fried the upper leaves when I gave it chicken manure tea a few weeks ago. And why it looks so close to chop. I should dilute that tea when I use it, and avoid using it during bloom.

You must have gotten an early Carnival. :straightface: Rats.

I don't think I ever chopped one at 9 weeks, and this last batch (2018) runs especially long.

I think I'm gonna make me a coronavirus mask out of an old dodgeball for this Halloween. When I knock on people's doors I'll yell "Sick or treat!!!!!" then when they open the door I'll start bitching "Why aren't you wearing a mask?!?!?" :cough:

Back
Top Bottom