PotChimp's Side Projects

Mendocino Channel Kush:

I got my STS treated Mendocino Purple Kush plant to pollinate a clone of that strain, too:

The Mendocino Purple Kush clone in there has some seeds, so my reversal worked:

This damn Apollo 13 f3 hermied; I saw something I thought was a male flower on the top before it fell downward:

My clones:

Three SLH x Blueberry plants:

I like the second one :thumb:
OG Kush - Ghost cut:

They're hard to see, but JTR in the front and Jack's Cleaner 2 in the back:

JTR:

JC2:

Here's my Jack the Ripper mother plant. I have another one that looks like this one, and two that look more Indica:

I cut the JTR father plant in half to slow the flowering down. It's starting to come back now:

I'm going to pollinate my female Jack's Cleaner 2 plant with this male by hand. It's in another tent because I didn't want to pollinate the whole plant.

My STS treated Mendocino Purple Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush and Mendocino Purple Kush x Mendocino Channel Kush project is almost done; I'll try to get pics up soon. I'll be planting seeds of both in a few months; the next round of seeds will be about getting my GDP stuff going again. :thumb:

Dude sweet line-up! You are pretty much growing a ton of plants that I really want to grow but either don;t have seeds or don't have room/time.

Where are you getting Chocolope seeds? I thought they quit making them? Maybe you have old stock...

When did you start spraying STS on the plant to be reversed? I am starting a project and flipped before I sprayed and I feel like that in a no-no.

I've had this Chocolope plant regenerating for years now. I have another plant of it somewhere ready to take a clone from, too. I didn't know they quit making Chocolope seeds, but I haven't bought seeds for a while so that doesn't surprise me.
The instructions I got from the website said to start treating with STS ten days before flip. I started three days before flip with this Mendocino Purple Kush plant, and it's covered with male flowers all the places I sprayed it.
Good to hear from you again; hope things are going okay for you.

Yeah, I've been smoking it for about a year now. This particular GTH#1 pheno is one of my four top keepers; I just did a reversal on it using STS not too long ago, but the 6 plants I grew didn't seem as potent as the mother. Still were all pretty good pot, though.

I chopped a Blue Dream plant too, but didn't take pics :sorry:
OG Kush - Ghost cut:

Mendocino Channel Kush:

The Blue Dream had a really good yield and a dank smell to it, so I'm going to try doing a reveg.

Hey you need to work on them finger nails alittle bit.. Maybe some palmolive dish soap???????

Here's the Jack the Ripper mother I picked in this breeding project:

Here's the JTR mother I should have picked (I'm going to pollinate a couple branches of it, though):

I only had one JTR male plant to use as a father.
Neither one of the other two JTR females I have look impressive:

I like this Jack's Cleaner 2 plant (I'll pollinate a few branches of it using the same JTR male):

There's a few burned upper leaves; I think that's from being too close to the light..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom