PotChimp's Tangerine Dream Soilless

Tangerine Dream
003775.JPG
008548.JPG
006606.JPG
007598.JPG
005700.JPG

I recently read in one of the grow bibles that more trichomes per square millimeter doesn't necessarily add up to better buzz; I'm assuming from what I've read that it's more of a relationship between the different cannibinoids that accounts for the different or more intense buzzes. That could be why this weed doesn't really look all that intense but yet has a good buzz to it. I think you're really going to enjoy this strain, JBC420.

I've got less than an ounce of it left, so in a few days I'm going for the long weedless stretch until my 4 plant Sativa/Indica grow is ready to chop (I put them into flower a little over two weeks ago; they all have a 9 week flowering period). I just put a Grandaddy Purple grow into this closet with additional temporary lighting (until I get another MH) and I'm thinking of my new method being 2-3 weeks of GLR, then topping after the 4th row of leaves show and then 12/12 so I don't run into height problems.

Well, that wraps up this journal. I'm going to document my grows better in the future so that people can get more useful information from them.
:peace: everybody, and thanks for the interest.....

Ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!!

:420:

Congrats on finishing up the TD, I've heard rumors on it being a BEAST to grow...I enjoyed the ride!

Now stop picking thru my hair and let me down this tree.
:peace::thumb:

Thanks, Sisco. I would suggest to anyone growing it to do so at 70-75% nutrient strength (especially during flowering), and to start the flowering cycle off at 11/13 to take care of any problems this strain may have with getting the budding cycle started. Top them, because they grow a lot during the flowering cycle. And put more than the 50 watts/sq.' I used on them, or the buds will be the airy ones everyone is talking about. If I do this strain again, I will use my 100 watts/sq.' grow tent (as well as all future Haze/equatorial Sativas I grow). I can't bash this strain, except the germ rate. I hacked them up good, and they wouldn't stop growing. Even after most of the branches were broken, the plants made it through flowering and put out good smoke.

Yeah man chimp, well done on harvest!! Glad it all worked out for you in the end. Was it really fruity, my TD stinks of like sweet haze oranges or tangerines, serious. Its showing the pineapple up.

You right on the nute strength as well. I learn't that, never really over fed before, but did with the pineapple. Like you say 2/3rds of nute strengh, even half.

Yeah get a journal going on that grandaddy purps bro, I want to grow one of them.

Yeah man chimp, well done on harvest!! Glad it all worked out for you in the end. Was it really fruity, my TD stinks of like sweet haze oranges or tangerines, serious. Its showing the pineapple up.

You right on the nute strength as well. I learn't that, never really over fed before, but did with the pineapple. Like you say 2/3rds of nute strengh, even half.

Yeah get a journal going on that grandaddy purps bro, I want to grow one of them.

I accidentally put my drying box near the airflow of my grow tent and it dried a little too quick, but it still has the citrus smell when you break it up.
I'm going through the same problem with overfeeding a Quasar plant I'm doing now. It was too dark green, and the leaves started to claw. Now it's pulling out of the wilt from overwatering due to the flush. It's getting too tall, so I'll have to bend it down too.
I've got a journal going on the GDPs already. I'll take some time soon and look up how to link my grows to these thread responses. Thanks JBC420, and good luck with your harvest.

Yeah man nice one. Just copy the address of the top bar of your journals and personal message the links if it easier that way, intreasted in the GDP.

Yeah like Godspeed was saying on my journal, more is less with feeding. Really good advive, always give half strength, until maybe near the end when its used to it.

Also is your environment spot on because mine isn't best and it shows. But bet your buzzing with the TD anyway, is it strong!!

Back
Top Bottom