Potency enhancer?

HigherTheHigh

Hello all!

Im on one of my last garden grows and id like to no if there are any good terpene enhancers that also can help with potency.

Tried terpinator and never really noticed much different, the plants are under 1600w of HPS light and sat between 25-27.5c and air movement is great so conditions are more than great!

Im growing Northern Lights & O.G. Kush and plan to run them 63 days and there 11 days in 12/12 but 8 days in flower.

Anything thats helped you may help me.

Hello all!

Im on one of my last garden grows and id like to no if there are any good terpene enhancers that also can help with potency.

Tried terpinator and never really noticed much different, the plants are under 1600w of HPS light and sat between 25-27.5c and air movement is great so conditions are more than great!

Im growing Northern Lights & O.G. Kush and plan to run them 63 days and there 11 days in 12/12 but 8 days in flower.

Anything thats helped you may help me.
I've had fantastic luck with Terpinator

How much per gallon did u use, and when

Add led lighting...

Hello!

I started of using around 10ml per 5 Litres from week 2 of flower till week 7, going up each week by 5ml per Litre, i can try it again unless it were the strains i was growing that it didnt like.

Im starting day 2 of week 2 at the moment so i would be needing to add it now.

Iv also heard that using terpinator and resinator side by side is supposed to be act like a boost ect, downside to using both of these is the smell of your plants can get up to 50% stronger smelling, but good ventilation should do the trick.

I also cant add any more lighting as im already running 1400w of HPS now and the heat is just a say under control.

Ppm is fine, it's too much specific nutes in high ppm that's an issue, a higher ppm dosent always = a bad thing

I never go by ppm, never really had issues

Terpinator is designed to be in higher dosages, a little disent do much

But yer call for sure my friend

I’ve found stressing the plants does as much to inhance terpine production, I prefer to split branches and trunks and place toothpicks and wooden skewers in the splits to do this, u must use caution and eather tape or what I prefer is small plastic wire ties in between the splits, and support branches .

Back
Top Bottom