Potential yield?

tokeycones

Hey guys, just after some input on what you think a reasonable max yield to expect with my equipment/space or what you have personally achieved in the same size spaces, I have 1x 4x8x7 tent with 1x600w hps 1x 315w cmh 1x 2000w led (450w draw each) 8" exhaust + carbon filter.4x room fans, humidifier/dehumidifier + 2kw portable air conditioning unit that i plan to run 6-8 plants in a scrog setup, I also have a 4x4 tent with 1x 315cmh 1x2000w led , 6"extratction+carbon filter small pc fan intake planning to run 2-4 plants in scrog or 16 in sog , I have Par/lux meter Laser thermometer l growing in coco coir 5gal pots with 1-2x daily feeds strains are critical kush and blue dream both big yielders. So assuming my temps rh ect are at optimum throughout what do you think is realistic for each space i have a mother tent there too i can take cuts at anytime.

Work on 2 pound and climb from there...

Your question came across like you hadn't grown.. my answer was for a new grower... You already know the answer, there was no need for the question...

Back
Top Bottom