Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

4-5 minimum

Ok that is a nice guideline to have. The first time I made seeds I thought it was only 3 weeks and they were viable. Maybe I lost track.

You'll see it crack through the calyx. Hope all is well for ya lazy.

I can see some of the seeds and they look brownish to dark brown. They look healthy but are soft and easy to squish and dont come out of the calyx easily like I remember.... I think I need to wait. I am having a fun summer and I hope all is well in your world, MadDab and Pennyw

Cheers,

@Morglie

OK here I go! Brand new soil and I'll bleach all the pots that go indoors. I think I'll start 8 PM x UD today. I can't wait to smett that chocolate. I hope for 4 females but I could probably handle all 8 if I try to keepem small.

Cheers,
Sweet! :slide:
I have been trying to pay attention to all the details if a plant and it's progeny. ... I notice these seeds are super small.
Pure sativa seeds in general are noticably smaller than hybrids and especially pure indicas. The seeds that the mother came from are dark and slightly smaller than the cross.
I don't think it really does... Its just something I noticed.

Hey do you know how long a seed takes to be ripe? 3 weeks?

In what I've found researching it, people seem to agree with 4-5 weeks as Pennywise mentioned. I've always let mine go at least 6 just to make certain. You can always pop one out and try to squish it.

I'd wait till the brown seeds start to split open the Calyxes. Then you know they are ready

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom