Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

Very nice and definitely sativish :thumb:

Big difference a 3 days makes :)

KIMG2485.jpg
KIMG2498.jpg

Sorry.... Casterate the sucker?????????? Me,,,,, myself,,,, I tend to grow pot... Not breed seeds.... But like we talked,,,, to each..... Seeds are to easy for me,,,,,, or you.... As easy as clones... I just choose to let these others breed them. Done RIGHT'''''' takes alot of plants to do a pheno shopping cart...... Not like walmarts.... Hopefully these seed vendors are true to the breed........ LOL... Oppps...... but,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they do have Alot bigger gardens to look for prime phenos? Least I know I couldn't grow a 100 plants to find a good one,,,,, hopefully they did their legwork???? Keepem Green My Friend

i don't see any male parts did you top it when i top mine the males I've seen will put out what looks like little buttons or something rite at the y where i topped them they showed first there but that was the plants i grew!

I probably will just cull it if I see definite male flowers. I have topped her s couple times so far. I expect a lot of sativa out of this one.

Right now the flowers are very small and hard to tell if male or not. So I am just waiting...

Nice! Cloning is great when you get the hang of it. .

This was my very first success in cloning:

Critique my cloning method

I have since moved to using rapid rooters and a tray inside the dome. Rockwool cubes were hard to use and they never break down so I don't consider them sustainable. I also have not been so careful with snitation. A new rooter pod and new razor blade seems to do fine.

Learning to clone was tough for me. It can be really frustrating because it takes so long to get them to root. Its also hard to figure where you might go wrong. I see roots in 7-11 days typically. 14 max. Main thing is to keep them warm like 80 F. No temp fluctuations. I shoot for 18/6 on lights but I think 24 hours on works good too.

Alright. Now we're rockin'!

5 gals are getting the old 12/12 starting tonight! Actually I will run them at 11 on 13 off.
2 Black Dogs
2 Plucking genius
1 Dutch Delight

...and Dr G and Blueberry OG and Midnight Haze are a few days behind.

Here they were just 2 weeks ago. I wanted to go another week maybe but I dont want it to get out of hand. I only have 1 600 HSP light.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom