Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

Its about a foot tall. I only have one 600 Watt light. And there are 5 others under it flowering now....I am not in a tent so space is not an issue. I might be pushing a bit with the light.

Yeah. I just don't know how far I can stretch a 600 W light.... I probbly have a 3x3 foot canopy at least right now.

Well The Midnight Haze is under there. I try to rotate them once a day a bit so all sides get some light.

well its enough light to grow them but if you had more light you would a larger yield,my first two grows were with a king led 1200 watt thats what they call it pulls 225 watts from the wall so theres not a lot of power there but i still had a harvest of good bud,the more light means thicker heavier buds!

The Midnight Haze does stretch alittle,, but not bad for a Haze. You'll still get a nice little yield from her at that size.

Girls are looking happy and healthy. Are they all clean? Looks like you won't have to spray anything? Cause it's about the last time you should have to or need to spray anything.

Sorry I missed your call.. I'll get ahold of ya tomorrow
GL and Keepem Green

Yeah I topped the hell out of the Haze. I have been spraying everything with that green cleaner just in case and it seems to keep all the bugs at bay. But I have not seen too many pests lately. So spraying is only a precaution. I should have let the Haze get a bit bigger but there is not much room left under this light I think. I have never had this big of a canopy onder there so this is officially my biggest indoor grow.

Dogs are definitly bigger than last time I am hoping for maybe 2 ozs from each.

they look good man,my last grow i had a plant that grew out yellow like that maybe not quite that yellow but when the leaves get bigger they would green up,maybe try a little epsom a tsp. in a gal water and give her a drink of it 2-3 cups good growing to ya!

I'll bet the soil is still too hot. I transferred one into a seedling starter mix. The roots looked like they were developing well for a few day old clone.

We will see what happens in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom