Potting soil

Wells76

420 Member
Ok I'm new to.the whole growing lifestyle..so my question is this...i have fox fox farm products...the liquids...so when I mix a gallon of this stuff...how much do I put in the potting soil...

I'm in Australia and I use Searles products,and any additives I only use one third of what the bottle says.
Slowly introduce any add ones
I hope I understood your question properly
Cheers bro

Ok I'm new to.the whole growing lifestyle..so my question is this...i have fox fox farm products...the liquids...so when I mix a gallon of this stuff...how much do I put in the potting soil...

Depends on several factors. What soil are you using and how old are your plants and what stage are they in? If you mean how much of the mixture do you pour, I pour until I get a little run off and then stop. I flush between feedings

Hi @Wells76
This is a great guide to follow to get the full Monty from 420mag bro,someone here will help you through anything and everything to make sure you yield nice products
Hope it helps

Pictures
Pictures should be taken under white light - Blurple is too diffuclt to diagnose.
Pictures should be clear and not blurred.
Please provide a group pic of your plants.
Please provide a top to bottom pic of your plant.
Please provide a close up of fan leaves with issues.

Plants
What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?

Medium
Soil/Coco/Peat or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil/Coco/Peat... What is in your Mix?
If Soil/Coco/Peat... What Size Pot?
If Soil/Coco/Peat...When was the last time you up-potted your plants?

Lights
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
How far above the canopy are the lights?

Sunlight
How many hours of daylight are there right now?

Environment
Size or Square Footage of Room/Tent/Greenhouse?
Is it Air Conditioned?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
Fans for exhaust? Fans for air circulation?

Water
pH of Medium or Reservoir?
TDS of Medium or Reservoir?
How Often are you Watering? Feeding?
Do you flush your plants if you are using soil?

Nutrients
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Are you following the nutrient line's feeding schedule?

Pests
Any Pests?
Have you used a jewelers loop to check for bugs and bug larvae?

Well I obviously didn't understand your question,I thort you were TRANSPLANTING,young ones
I'm not transplanting...i was just wanting to know how much water(mixed with fox farm) do I need to add to the soil...the directions say add x amount to 1 gallon of water...so how much of that water do I add to the soil????

Depends on several factors. What soil are you using and how old are your plants and what stage are they in? If you mean how much of the mixture do you pour, I pour until I get a little run off and then stop. I flush between feedings
Ok..im not sure of the stage...i just started growing...is there a certain time line for each stage? And when I have more questions I will be sure to ask them here

Well, if you have fox farm soil it already has enough nutrients for the first few weeks when new. Other soils may as well it depends on what type you are using.

By stage I mean is it a seed, is it a baby with two lil leaves? Consider posting a picture to help us help you.

The bottle of nutrients will tell you how much should be mixed per gallon at different stages of the plants life. As for how much liquid you pour in again it depends on how big the plant is but once established I pour until I get a bit of runoff and let dry out in between watering.

Ok these are my plants the first is the group pic...then each one as an individual...then the close ups...the ones in the dome are 3 clippings of the big plant...they have been in there for 4 days...as too the soil I use its called "professional potting mix" the total nitrogen is 0.10% the ammoniacal nitrogen is .
0.04% the nitrate is 0.03% and the urea is 0.06%...
The phosphate is 0.08% the potash is 0.06 %...and then I have the trio of fox farm

Ok..im not sure of the stage...i just started growing...is there a certain time line for each stage? And when I have more questions I will be sure to ask them here

Attachments

• 1579989127883962163399478587336.jpg
    1579989127883962163399478587336.jpg
    881.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 15799891535575569014985851314592.jpg
    15799891535575569014985851314592.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
  • 15799891835768241015300807504999.jpg
    15799891835768241015300807504999.jpg
    905.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 15799892080484625631861709596350.jpg
    15799892080484625631861709596350.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 26
  • 15799892331906917573055564549613.jpg
    15799892331906917573055564549613.jpg
    878.8 KB · Views: 38
Ok these are my plants the first is the group pic...then each one as an individual...then the close ups...the ones in the dome are 3 clippings of the big plant...they have been in there for 4 days...as too the soil I use its called "professional potting mix" the total nitrogen is 0.10% the ammoniacal nitrogen is .
0.04% the nitrate is 0.03% and the urea is 0.06%...
The phosphate is 0.08% the potash is 0.06 %...and then I have the trio of fox farm
You should be abel to see my plants..if you can't let me know and I will repost them...i started the smaller ones around the last week of December as for the big one it was give to me when it was the size of the one in the tan container

Hi @Wells76
This is a great guide to follow to get the full Monty from 420mag bro,someone here will help you through anything and everything to make sure you yield nice products
Hope it helps

Pictures
Pictures should be taken under white light - Blurple is too diffuclt to diagnose.
Pictures should be clear and not blurred.
Please provide a group pic of your plants.
Please provide a top to bottom pic of your plant.
Please provide a close up of fan leaves with issues.

Plants
What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?

Medium
Soil/Coco/Peat or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil/Coco/Peat... What is in your Mix?
If Soil/Coco/Peat... What Size Pot?
If Soil/Coco/Peat...When was the last time you up-potted your plants?

Lights
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
How far above the canopy are the lights?

Sunlight
How many hours of daylight are there right now?

Environment
Size or Square Footage of Room/Tent/Greenhouse?
Is it Air Conditioned?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
Fans for exhaust? Fans for air circulation?

Water
pH of Medium or Reservoir?
TDS of Medium or Reservoir?
How Often are you Watering? Feeding?
Do you flush your plants if you are using soil?

Nutrients
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Are you following the nutrient line's feeding schedule?

Pests
Any Pests?
Have you used a jewelers loop to check for bugs and bug larvae?
The grow tent is 31"x31"x72"....the temp inside is 79.2 degrees and the humidity is 34%...i have 1 old small fan....i also just added exhale co2

I'm not transplanting...i was just wanting to know how much water(mixed with fox farm) do I need to add to the soil...the directions say add x amount to 1 gallon of water...so how much of that water do I add to the soil????
Also...is there any thc in the steams...was wanting to know for baking purposes

You should be able to google Fox Farm feeding schedule and find piles of instructions on when and how much.

Your plants look very happy. The one looks like it had a struggle but should make it. Just water them as you have been but mix in nutrients every other time (in my opinion) and you are good to go. Don't need any for the clones until they look like the others. Humidity is a bit low but everything else is good.

Your plants look very happy. The one looks like it had a struggle but should make it. Just water them as you have been but mix in nutrients every other time (in my opinion) and you are good to go. Don't need any for the clones until they look like the others. Humidity is a bit low but everything else is good.
Ok on the humidity....ive tried everything...i even have a small humidifier in there and its still not raising my humidity levels....so what could I do to bring the humidity up

Back
Top Bottom