Powdery mildew outdoors EU

migetspiner

Hi, so i have been fighting powdery mildew in every single grow i have done. For long time already i know why.

I have a large garden and PM is everywhere on Roses, cucumbers, beens, ext. There no way to get rid of it in the garden.
I have tryed every home made solution there is to man - starting with neem ending with baking soda and diluted milk solutions. I give up!.
They are just not effective enough, since its everywhere it always comes back and spoils my buds, i trown awey approx 500 to 1kg plant material because of it

Now as it is the most common problem with cannabis outdoor grows there are hundreds of videos/ threads about this , and for the most part that confuses me the most.
So many different opinions and solutions that its hard to tell what is the best and especially for my situation so i come to you guys. HELP ME! :D

Situation : I live in a rainy cold place, with limited sun, my garden is full of pm and it cant be stoped. Weather is bad in general but in end of sept ( when i harvest ) it gets even worse and thats when PM gets the big guns out and just fucks me. So i need something that works as good in late bloom as in early grow. and it has to be shiped in eu .

P.S.

Can pm affect alredy dried buds and can it spread to freshly harvested buds?

Back
Top Bottom