Powdery mildue

Daver2

I have a mistery clone that had powdery mildue on the leaves. I used a producted called Safer it has sulfur in it and i was wondering if that will leave a harsh taste? I stopped useing it and it has stopped the powdery mildue. my ladies were in 12/12 for 30 days.
:smokin:
Almost done and worried

Well powdery mildue is like a virus, once it has infected the plant it will be there for its entire life, dormant or not. In terms of the taste i would just make sure you flush well before you harvest... 30 days into 12/12 and your already thinking of harvesting? Most strains need to go a full 60-70 to get the most out of them. Hope that works out for you man. good luck.

Thanks doc. not ready to harvest yet.I just didnt want it to form in the bud as it getts thicker. An useing the spray I was worried about how my finish harvest would taste.I think your trying to say is the flush will handle the spray.

Yes it should handle the spray, also if you are worried about mold getting worse, put another fan to increase air circulation and keep your humidity low and at the same amount. a large fluctuation in humidity and temperature can make mold go crazy.

Is it his:
Blumeria graminis is a fungus that causes powdery mildew on grasses, including cereals (called barley powdery mildew or corn mildew). It is the only species in the genus Blumeria. It has also been called Erysiphe graminis and (by its anamorph) Oidium monilioides or Oidium tritici.
Spry with milk and water no cost solution.

Back
Top Bottom