Power outage drooping plant

Hydroponic1

Due to storms coming through we lost power for about 5 hours during the dark cycle (day time) I run lights at night to help with heat. 2 of 4 plants fell over for lack of better terms. They are in a NFT system everything was off 4 approximatly 5 hours Light cycle was reset back to normal and syste3m back online for 3 days with no interuptions the 2 plants have not recovered the other 2 are healthy with no problems I have had to make shift a support to hold both up they are almost 7 weeks into flower they were started from a clone wich was originally a bag seed. This is my second grow temp hit over 90 degree F when the ventilation went down temps are back to normal also most leaves are wilting and the plant is drooping water consumption is next to none. i have been flushing with pure water every 12 hours now for 2 days no improvement. My guess is heat stress but someone who has been through this before with advce would be appreciated.

Power outages and NFT systems do not go well together. Thats the bane of NFT systems...no power for a couple hours and your babies will suffer. You should consider purchasing a generator to prevent future problems.

Good luck!

CGS

I agree theres a 7500 watt diesel one in the basement ready to pull out and hook up should it go out again. They actually recovered but had some stunted groth as a result of it.

Back
Top Bottom