Power outage

Katoallen

420 Member
I have a situation where we had a power outage. I run 18/6 light cycle on veg. My power cut off at the 15 1/2 hour mark with 2 1/2 hours left. I’ve got 2 that are a few weeks from going into to bud room and two younger. I reading some forum and it said to use what ever light I had to light the room up the remaining time. All I had was a spotlight. So I pointed it towards the ceiling and left it on the remaining time the lights should b on. Then I read some more and they said 14 hrs is enough. Did I mess up? And if so what could I have done different?

Thanks a lot for the response. Really helped my nerves. Had one more problem with it after my post. Didn’t even think to c if the lights came back until two hours after they were suppose to. They weren’t on so I had to trip the timers. Then they came on. Not sure what happened or if it was the timers.

They are the manual kind. Not sure y they didn’t kick back on. Wondering if I should change them out to be safe just in case they got fried or something. Also do u think that additional dark time hurt either veg or bud?

Back
Top Bottom