PPM/EC for heavy flowering

G00ch

I am using floranova bloom, with an ebb and flow using clay and it says for heavy flowering use 3tsp/gal with 30 gal that would be 90tsp I added half that and i am at 1400ppm or 2.8ec so if i was to use the full amount i would be 2500ppm or so. This doesnt seem right am i missing something I thought 1400 was pretty hot

ok good i thought i was going crazy and not able to simple math i was getting nervous, I am going to keep the stress on them at around 13-1400 untill they cry uncle and hopefully that will be in 14 days ;-) ony 21 left

your name came up from OG when i asked in my thread if i should flush, I am using ebb and flow and i feed 4 times a day for 30 mins, I dont think i should but this is my first grow in hydro.

your name came up from OG when i asked in my thread if i should flush, I am using ebb and flow and i feed 4 times a day for 30 mins, I dont think i should but this is my first grow in hydro.

I haven't flushed one yet. I grow for myself and am not worried about it. I might do a side by side grow one day and see if it makes a noticeable difference to me. If it does then I'll start using it each time like I did with the bud building.

Thank you for the information and i feel like a tool asking if i think something is bad getting an answer and ignoring it lol , i adjusted the ec to 2.3 which is around 1150-1200 ppm.

Back
Top Bottom