Practice Makes Perfect - Well Almost

Here are my attempts to grow my own medicine. All legal in California. It starts witha gift from a fellow patient and friend. She had no room for a plant that a friend had given her the tag on it said M/D 12/10 Mystery Dog i think. I have put the little girl in my closet after much rearanging. I am on a budget so most of the stuff you see wont be impressive or award winning. But I hope that it does meet my medicinal needs. I will post pics and such.
Wish me luck and a bountiful harvest!:smokin::smokin:

Re: Practice makes perfect, well almost

IMG_4924.JPG

I will have more pics when my batteries charge.

Found some batteries with enough juice to get these pics, you cant see them bt she has white hairs at every junction. Looking good, I just replaced two bulbs, cfl full spectrum, 100 watt 1600 lumins, she seems to like the extra light, a full 260 watts on her now. 14hr light, fan running just to the side, I am training her to grow in a spiral pattern to give the nugs more light.:smokin::smokin:
IMG_49431.JPG
IMG_49531.JPG

3 full spectrum cfls totaling 260 watts on her now, about 4000 lumins i think ( have not done the math) . 14hrs of light 10 darkness, about 1" - 2 " from plant, 1 100 watt above in a clamp to anything fixture/ reflector , 1 100 watt to the left and one 60 on the right ( going to replace it with another 100watt cfl). in the middle of the light cycle I rotate the plant 90 deg.:smokin::smokin:

260 real watts or equivalent? I'm also just curious as to why you have her on 14/10 schedule? Oh and what do you mean by full spectrum? Do you know what the color temperature of the bulbs are? It should be stated right on the ballast. 6500K, 2700K, 3000K, 5000K?

260 real watts or equivalent? I'm also just curious as to why you have her on 14/10 schedule? Oh and what do you mean by full spectrum? Do you know what the color temperature of the bulbs are? It should be stated right on the ballast. 6500K, 2700K, 3000K, 5000K?

equivalent, 23 real watts, 6500k, The light schedual is to make her veg more before I put her outside. when I first got her, I had her under 24hr light( just 2 60watt reveal )for 1 week .she grew at a steady pace, enough for me to begin training her early.then the 14/10 in my closet.when she is ready,outside into an area that will give her 12 hrs a day. I have been trimming leaves, but not too many. The dried leaves when ground have a pungent aroma.

She has white hairs in abundance, does that mean she is going into flower stage?

Well the 14/10 might put her into flower. Most guys do at least 18 hours of light for veg. 12/12 is for flower. Your schedule is very close to 12/12 so it just might trigger flowering. I honestly don't see any buds forming yet.

Smoke2js,

They are the pistols. Good sign your plant is female.

Preflowers, as opposed to full blown flowers, generally appear after the fourth week of vegetative growth from seed.

Need to see closer pics, they might be flowering.

IMG_4970.JPG
IMG_49691.JPG

My latest pics, I had a friend come over who is knowledgeable, wow a mouth ful is that even a word? Knowledgeable, sounds like someone falling down a flight of stairs...I digress, said party of the second part instructed me to introduce nitrogen to make it go back into vegggggg. She is begining to make lots of little hairs. Had never heard of 14/10 light cycle. Imareble at heart.:smokin::smokin: I dont know, part of me knows he is right, but part of me wants to rebel and doitmyway. What do you think?:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom