Pre-420 Celebration Seed & Shipping Price Increase By Seedsman

I couldn't help notice last night that the items in my cart on the Seedsman site had just gone up in price by $10.00, and the shipping had gone up about $2.00 I guess raising their prices is how Seedsman offsets the "sale prices" in their shop? What a horrible way to do business. To raise prices two days before a sale.

This will most likely get yanked by 420 magazine, but maybe not before some people can see how our sponsors treat us as customers.

It could be for any number of reasons. Seedsman are a long-term and valued sponsor and we have not received any complaints about them before.

We protect our sponsors from unreasonable sponsor bashing, however we also represent our members with legitimate problems. I have therefore asked Seedsman to respond in this thread.

:Namaste:

I'm sorry, you misunderstood. My point was that this is NOT unreasonable, which is why I have left it in place and asked Seedsman to comment.

:peace:

I've had 2 orders with Seedsman. They have been very fair and their customer service is second to none. They do ensure you get your order. That was my biggest concern.

Back
Top Bottom