Pre 99 Bubba Kush Krossed With Deep Chunk RDWC - SCROG - Dutch-Master - Heavy - 16

just getting the grow journal set up! really excited to be starting another one of these babies though as you'll see i've been so busy that im starting this journal off with plants that are aprox two weeks old.
:yahoo::rollit:
Enjoy!

The grower formerly known as PacificGrown,

Hydrologist
:420:

:welcome:
:yahoo:

Re: Pre 99 Bubba Kush Krossed With Deep Chunk RDWC_SCROG_Dutch-Master/Heavy-16

haha howd you find this? I barely got it started! haha

haha howd you find this? I barely got it started! haha

I was looking through the current journals and saw your screen name but looked over and saw a "0" under the number of posts and said "wha...A NEW JOURNAL???" I'm in!

hahah right onn :) well I guess i'll post a pic then haha

yes the crappy cell phone camera is back for the time being :?
0329112052.jpg

no worries homie hey do you have a grow journal to go with that entry of yours? Please send link if so! Dude its 20-22 you this is driving me up the wall!

Hello everyone time for an update:
So we are just starting week two and everything EXCEPT water tempurature and air temperature are perfect. We've been hit the last couple days with summer time weather and I havn't been as prepared as I've wanted to be. Right now the h20 temp is 77 deg/F :-( thank god I have that damn chiller for shapey. I dont know how but these two are hanin in there green and everything...just arn't growing too fast and I can tell man. The way I deal with this issue and not being able to use my chiller I usually opt for the frozen water bottle trick, I fill small water bottles to the very brim so theirs no air in them so they kinda sit just under the water level instead of bumping into the roots fucking them up and its quite effective. Only problem is I only had one water bottle per plant and that wasn't working out bc after they thaw it takes about 3 hours to freeze again and in that time water temps skyrocket so i bought two more and they are in the freezer right now. The other fucked up part is what do they do when im not home? they suffer the damn consequences....sigh.
Well atleast in 30 days they'll have perfect water temps because thats about how long it'll be till I switch them to bloom and shapy will be outa the room!@
take it ez everyone and enjoy the pics!
Hydro-

(two in front row are mine single in back is hek's)
0330111857b.jpg
0330111857a.jpg
0330111857.jpg
03291120521.jpg
0329112052.jpg

you know what i've realized? no one gives a shit till your flowering...unless ur having mad problems, or super social or something weird like that.....no one gives a shit till flower.

my two cents for the day since no one posted!
lol jk
i love everyone.

you know what i've realized? no one gives a shit till your flowering...unless ur having mad problems, or super social or something weird like that.....no one gives a shit till flower.

my two cents for the day since no one posted!
lol jk
i love everyone.

I give a big ol' heaping pile of the stinkiest shit you ever smelled! F@CK flower veg that shnizz my man! :rofl: Plus they're over on your other journal drooling over the she-hulk monster plant stuffed under that SCROG.

If you post...they will come!

I post... because I care :)

I'm baked...so I will go to bed now,

:peace: my brother!

lol well atleast someone does!! By the way I am officially refering to these girls from now on as "the twinz" hehe

Let's see some pics brother! Haven't got to talk much lately, looking forward to changing that :)

yeah for sure me too and new pics will be up today! Probably later thought around 8ish?

DSC007741.JPG

DSC007737.JPG

DSC007716.JPG

DSC007703.JPG

DSC007694.JPG
DSC007843.JPG

DSC007835.JPG

so yeah....if you havn't noticed from the pictures, or the lack of information on the forum then you'll probably realize that i've kinda been neglecting these guys :/ well I mean fuck there in veg! They get there Dutch Master A, B and Zone and they're good and they're growing! Though these guys got kinda fucked up a few weeks ago when tempuratures got really high resulting in gross gooey roots as you can see from the pics. The plants themselves arn't in bad health, I just know and can tell it slowed growth way down, that combined with the topping procedure I did about 3 days before the freak heat wave and yeah....No worries though. Im in no rush since Shapey won't even be out of the flower room for another 20-25 days or so which leaves still penty of times for the twins to get some height and bushiness on them. It'll be cool to have two plants in their instead of just one as well I'll be seeing if the multiple/very early topping technique that I used on shapy really is better than the more conventional top I perfromed on these two...or if there is no difference at all. Gatta tell ya though...it's ganna be hard to beat that shapy technique, though one thing that bothers me about shapey is that there is just one stupid colla, its ultra fat thankfully from the Gravity but, their is just a bit of internode spacing pissing me off that I hope will fill in before she's finished. I probably coulda taken a bit more of those crappy lower popcorn nugs off as well to tell you the truth.

But thats the beuty of growing, its an artform in constant progression.....AND I LOVE IT! I WANNA GROW CANNNNNAAAAABISSSSS TILL THE DAY I DIE!

kinda feelin pretty bummed right now.....I believe its from the water getting so hot not too long ago but one of my girls from this grow is getting screwed up deformed leaves :-/
0412112255.jpg

Hopefully the cooler temps will stick around for a bit longer so she can recover and get big enough to flower and switch to the chiller when Shapey's harvested.

If anyone knows of a good Veg zyme please let me know.
Thanks.
Hydro.

seriously, im over all these fucking problems i'm having with my roots that Pythium infection is still there (aka squishy gooey brown roots that break apart when moved around) as a result of this bull shit, both plants have been stunted terribly I've barely seen any growth in the last two weeks and temps have been down! Not low enough obviously to kill this shit, so its time to execute plant B:

GET HYGROZYME AND USE IT ON MY VEG ROOM THATS NOT GOING TO HAVE THE CHILLER IN IT (chiler stays in bloom room i figure I want the plants to be pampered when they hit the bloom cycle but durring veg if I can prevent thys Pythium bull shit from growint with Hygrozyme not to mention still have a chance at saving these plants with Hygrozyme I have to fucking do it because....if this doesn't solve the problem and I dont see any really good signs of recovery in the next 7-10 days of hygrozyme use im sadly just going to kill these girls and start over and maybe just grow 2 smaller plants quicker to make up for the lost time rather than another super plant grow which I was planning with these girls since they've already been growing for almost 3 weeks now and they still have another 20 days ATLEAST till shape master's out of the bloom room.

will keep ya'll posted....tho no one seems to care bc like i said b4 no one cares till your in bloom!

lol jk

hydro

Where the heck are ya?!

Hope all is well with the girls. How's school going?

Back
Top Bottom