Pre Employment drug test - Newbie question

stressedout

I have been smoking for probably 15 years, the past few years every day. I go through a half ounce per month. I have a pre employment drug test coming up on Monday at LabCorp. I have not smoked since March 5. Today I used a detox and drank a lot of water and came up twice with a ghost line (previously had tested positive with no line at all). My question is, if I use the detox prior to my test Monday, are my chances greater for passing since I will have an additional 4 days under my belt? I am about 5'2" and 120 pounds. Been reading the boards and finally decided to post and hope someone has some information/advice for me. I have been stressing over this since I found out I had to test. Thanks for any input.

The sub method is probably your best bet, just practice with the actual clothes youre going to wear and see how long you can maintain the temp between 90-100. Of course, if it comes back diluted, they will usually just retest you, buying you time. However, the sub method, especially if youre willing to use a non lubed condom insert is your best bet. I got caught trying to sub today but was able to pay off the employee, but my problem was i wore tighter fitting jeans and used an uncommonly hotter hot hands (They can temp between 100-150, avg temp 137) and he flagged the temp and then they searched me. With the sub method as long as you get the temp right you have the peace of mind that youre solid. With the dilute method it can come back neg-dilute and some employers wont allow a retest, though ive read that most do. Either way, good luck to you. Dont listen to the condescending pricks who try to make you feel bad for smoking. We only get one life, we should be allowed to live it as we see fit as long as we aren't getting stoned out of our minds and then going to work. I mean, have you ever tried mowing the grass not high? Boring as shit.

With that said, if you have 4 days, you can buy synthetic piss online, which comes with a money back guarantee most times, and those come with a temp gauge on the side so you know you're solid. I think they advise that you microwave it and im pretty sure they give a time frame before it hits below 90. Again, good luck. I too have spent an abnormal amount of time researching this. Time better spent reading something actually adds value to my life. And for naysayers. I studied high in college passed my accounting and finance courses with high A's. So go fuck yourselves.

Hi all , writing in this thread to perhaps received some advices . On july 27-2016 , i had a pipelines labour job in Ft-Mac , Alberta . First day every one is required to Alcohol and drug test . I worked 3 days , then was taken off the job because my urine drug test result came back " false positive " for cocaine ! Now , i do not take cocaine , i am taking medication prescribed from my Dr. , antidepressant Effexor . I asked to be re-test , it was denied . I was fired right there on the spot . I tried hard to find a Lawyers , but of course they want lots of money as a retainer !

I research the internet , even student lawyers can not help . So , for peoples like me , there is no recourse to contest / fight this false result . Even human right commission do not want to get involved . Am a male , 57 , and in 35 years this has never happended to me . Unreal ...

So , if someone can have any advices , let me know .
Thanks for reading me , and wishing every one happy holiday times !!!

Rene

I haven't smoked in 65 days and I have taken an over the counter drug test and passed. I am curious if I smoke just once today (and only today) if I would pass an employment drug test in 18 days

Back
Top Bottom