Pre-Employment drug test

nickmatt1337

About 4 weeks ago I smoked 3 blunts in a 2 day period. I had a drug test for pre employment about 3 days ago, I was clean for about 35 days before I took the test. I bought an at home home test and passed with a solid line, it was a little faint but still solid. I'm 5'11 about 195. What are my chances of passing?

About 4 weeks ago I smoked 3 blunts in a 2 day period. I had a drug test for pre employment about 3 days ago, I was clean for about 35 days before I took the test. I bought an at home home test and passed with a solid line, it was a little faint but still solid. I'm 5'11 about 195. What are my chances of passing?

dont know if i missed it, but umm what kind of drug test is it?... what im seeing is you failed to mention whether there taking urine,swab,blood, or any other csi shit. i cant help you, but i can tell you to drink a gallon of water before your test :).... even if its a swab. lol.... ur good u have notyhing to worry about, go to sleep

I have stopped smoking for 21 days now and I have a urine test in another 20 days, which will be a total of 41 days since I have smoked. Before I went cold turkey i was only smoking 3 times a week for a bout 2 months, but very little and only once a day. But about 4 months ago I was smoking pretty consistent everyday day. Should i be good for a urine test if I go 40 days with out smoking?

Also I work out daily, am quite fit, and have been drinking a lot of coffee, beer, and other things to clear out my system.

I have stopped smoking for 21 days now and I have a urine test in another 20 days, which will be a total of 41 days since I have smoked. Before I went cold turkey i was only smoking 3 times a week for a bout 2 months, but very little and only once a day. But about 4 months ago I was smoking pretty consistent everyday day. Should i be good for a urine test if I go 40 days with out smoking?

Also I work out daily, am quite fit, and have been drinking a lot of coffee, beer, and other things to clear out my system.

In my opinion you should be fine. I believe it takes right around a month for an 'average' body to pass the thc through. I'm 110 lbs, 5'9", and I get it out in about 2 weeks. Whew!
And also, since you work out it should pass even quicker.
Oh! Just drink plenty of water you'll be good
Hope you pass :)

I had to take a test for my current job. I passed it even though I smoked about a week before. Just drink plenty of water. I would recommend at least 32 ounces but up to 64 ounces :)

Impossible to say thats why you should buy some cheap home test strips to test yourself first thing in the morning a few times. There are a lot of different factors that will decide whether you will pass.
Weight
Metabolism
Food
Exercise.
It takes me a minimum of 60 days to get clean thats why I don't bother. I just sub with synthetic urine.

Back
Top Bottom