Pre Employment in less than 10 days.....help!

Lovebug84

Hello everyone. I am freaking out. I am on day 30 of no smoking and I have done a GNC cleanse, tons of water and have been working out for about 10 days. I tried to attach a walgreens quick screen at home drug test pic but could not figure out how. I would say mine is VERY faint. I am pounding water and pissing clear. I keep getting the faint line. I smoked one or two chillum pipes a day. A bit more than a few one hitters. I do smoke good shit. But I have a UA coming up in the next 10 days. Thoughts? Advice? Help is appreciated.

I have synthetix5 but I am nervousness because it's quest and people are saying they test for it now. My husband doesn't smoke but.....he also doesn't know I still do :-/

Test your self first pee in the morning. If you have a thin line there then you're good. Always use dilution the morning of the test to make sure you improve your chances. Drinking lots of fluid days before the test doesn't help because thc is not water soluble.

Here is a question. I have a friend who uses monodox and spironolactone from her doc to keep her skin looking good. Will this throw the test? Will I have to prove the prescriptions? I am convinced I am not going to pass. I get this faded line middle of the day while I am pissing clear. I have not smoked since July 15th in the afternoon. I accepted the offer today. Paperwork will come any day now.

Get a friends clean pee and sub with it. There are tons of threads on here including a few with my name on them that will tell you how to do it ect.

Here is a question. I have a friend who uses monodox and spironolactone from her doc to keep her skin looking good. Will this throw the test? Will I have to prove the prescriptions? I am convinced I am not going to pass. I get this faded line middle of the day while I am pissing clear. I have not smoked since July 15th in the afternoon. I accepted the offer today. Paperwork will come any day now.
spironolactone is a steroid, it shouldn't be a problem and monodox is an anti biotic so its fine.
If you're testing clean later in the day you should be fine if you use dilution the morning of the test. Don't do any more exercising till after the test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.
You could try subbing with synthetic or someone elses clean urine but I think you're close enough to being clean you'll be fine as long as you use diltuion.

Back
Top Bottom