Pre-Employment Need Help Please

marillion

Ok little background. Have not smoked in just about 40 days as of now. Bigger guy like 6-1 300lbs. On August 5th I failed a cup test (First Response type) at a employer and opted not to send it to the lab as I had a few more interviews and was confident that I could pass for one of them. So since then still have not smoked and been buying dollar tree tests just to see how things look rather than the pricey ones. Been passing them with a faint line. So got another job offer and this one I have to go to a place (not sure where will get paperwork tomorrow) to do it. I went out and got a first response test and took it like an hour ago. My urine was not water loaded, had been sweating while out and it was dark cause of that and the vitamins I take every day (B-12 anti-oxidents). It came back freaking positive...so frustrated. I also remembered after the fact that I took about 800 mg of motrin for my knee which had been bothering me, I also took that the day of the first test that i failed on the 5th. My question is two fold, first could the motrin be causing the false positive on the home test and if I do not take it again between now and the test will it be out of my system. Second, if its because I am still somehow positive, would water loading some help, since I take a B complex vitamin every day I doubt it would look clear but I know that the specific gravity can be off I have heard that sport drinks like gator aid can help some with this. I have seen a ton of ideas but can someone with a lot of experience please provide guidance. Its important and I will be in your debt.

I need to pass this test. In a field were a positive could be reported if confirmed and I assume a lab test would be confirmed. I thought about subbing but really do not know someone who is a sure negative whom I could ask to be honest. Any advice would be appreciated ...very desperate..guessing I will have to test either tomorrow or Sat. Not meeting with employer till the afternoon tomorrow and they said they would give me paperwork to do the test so assuming its a lab test just not sure if its collected there or I will have to go to a lab but sure sounded like a I had to go to the lab to do it.

Oh yea forgot to mention I have another first check test I can use to do a dry run of whatever advice I get that makes a lot of sense. Practice run so to speak and will go out buy another one if need be.

Marijuana stays in your system 30 days -period. I have read about a drink you take that the labs use to calubriate - their instruments, stop use is best. Good luck my friend - can get the name of stuff if you want; let me know

If you're passing some of the strip tests then you should be clean enough to use dilution the morning of the test.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

A lot of substances can create a false positive on strip tests, thats why the labs use GC/MS as a confirmation test as to exactly what substance it was and at what levels.

If you're passing some of the strip tests then you should be clean enough to use dilution the morning of the test.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

A lot of substances can create a false positive on strip tests, thats why the labs use GC/MS as a confirmation test as to exactly what substance it was and at what levels.

So prob have a week or so before I have to do this test. Would using metamucil for fiber maybe help me shed some more of this. Will dilute of course and use creatine also but have read that Metamucil/fiber can sometimes help

Marillion, I used Metamucil for the whole time I was trying to get clean. But I was also exercising like crazy. Does it TRULY help THAT much? I really have no idea. They say it does, but can you believe everything on the internet. The main reason to eat fiber is because most THC is released through your stool so YES it will help a little. But no proven science to show just how much. But it wouldn't hurt. Took me 2 months and 4 days to be clean. 6'1 240lb powerlifter. Consider subbing

So prob have a week or so before I have to do this test. Would using metamucil for fiber maybe help me shed some more of this. Will dilute of course and use creatine also but have read that Metamucil/fiber can sometimes help
It will help some by keeping the thc metabolites out of your colon where it can be reabsorbed. High fiber diets help in the same way.
So just use high fiber for a couple days then switch to a high fat red meat diet for the last 3 days before the test. That will raise the levels of creatine in your urine. Then just take a B12 vitamin the morning of the test to color your urine. You'll be fine as long as you use dilution the morning of the test.

Back
Top Bottom