pre-flowering problem

fringe50

morning to all on this fine Saturday....

got me a little problem, and I hope someone can answer. last week (7/30/14) I noticed the pre-flower on both plants, and they were both female :high-five::thumb:...''yeppppppy...lol anyway, I watered them as usual for the last 10 days and didn't do anything, except, observe.... ok, now I go out there this morning to water them and I notice that the little white hairs that come out to let u know it's a girl, :hmmmm: well now the white hair's on the one plant have stopped growing and have shriveled up and no new ones are popping out, yet, the other plant is starting to flower just fine..... I did do a search and came up with "0'' info so far... ummm so , has anyone ever seen this before??? I did have to take off a bottom limb that same day, because it was touching the ground, and it was the same day I noticed the first pre-flowering, so, could that have messed up the pre-flowering on that plant. I'm thinking it messed up my plant now, and how long will it take to finish out now, or even worse, it could turn ''male'' or a ''hermie'' ... WTF .... live and learn.. this plant is about 6.5' tall and it would be a shame to lose it now....

I would appreciate any and all thought's on this .........:thanks::thumb: I'm back to searching and:reading420magazine:

oooops... I forgot... these are growing outside/ the plant w/pre-flower problem is a ''swisscheese'' and the other one is a ''bubblegum'' and it has made the move onto budding w/lottsa white hair's ......8^), it's doing just fine. however the ''swisscheese'' is a bit of a concern right now ....

thanx for any and all replys

be well

fringe50

If you found only two hairs on a 6 foot plant, I wouldn't worry yet. Being an outdoor plant I would just give it more time. It'll still go into flower when the time is right, just make sure to keep an eye out for any signs of male or hermi. Usually when you search Google for an answer and don't find anything it means you're messing with your own head

thanx PM

LOL ..about the google search .. I didn't use google , I tried here, in different sub-forums and didn't come up with anything, of coarse, my search skills do suck at times.. lol but I do try..

thanx for chiming in , I have a notion everything will be OK, but, it did put a frown on my face this morning when I saw that SOB...lol

this place is great, I posted/and whined...lol alittle and look I got a answer all ready and I thank you. I asked for some help and got it , thanx , fuckin A this place is great........

be well

fringe50

Yeah, this place is a lot of fun. I know searching the forums can be tedious sometimes, especially on the app. But we're glad to have you aboard. There's a thread called Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground, and that's where people can post their pics of their grows when they don't want to start a journal, and if you ask questions there they usually get answered pretty fast. And we also talk about other random and fun stuff. Enjoy your grow, a lot of us wish we could grow outdoor monsters but have to hide in grow rooms

morning Peyton Manning

just got back in here a day ago. had some puter problems, and I ''think'' everything is working ok for now. the webmaster from this site was helping me figure things out and I thanked him/her a million time's lol 8^).

any hoot PM, things are looking great now, one of them is just about 5/6 days behind there other in flowering is all, BUT, they are looking great now and I just defoliated one of them and Monday (25th) i'll defoliate the other one.

I just wanted to stop back in and say thanx for all the help .

be well and regards

fringe50

Back
Top Bottom