Pre mix nutients before vacation

couchguy2000

Hello everyone ,
So , my indoor grow is in 5th week of flower and moving along nicely but now im heading out on 2 weeks fishing trip , bad timing I know , the best part is I am leaving my grow in the hands of my 20 yr old son . I am using Advance Nutrients combo , I water with tap water every 3rd day and with Nutes ever other watering which would be every 6th day for Nutes. I have premixed the Nutrients in 4 liter jugs , lots of them to cover the next 16 days ..Now i wonder if i should have done that , does any one here in the community have any input they could share with me ? How long can i keep the premix and still be good ? Any help as usual would be greatly appreciated

I have pre mixed nutes a couple of times in the past for being away. What I did was put them in my extra fridge to keep temps cool so to help against bad bacteria from growing. I do RDWC grows a couple times a year and it is the same thing to keep water temps bellow 65 degrees. I would recommend trying to find a way to cool them. Fridge, Ice cooler with big blocks of ice or any other way you can think of.

Back
Top Bottom