Pre98 Bubba Kush Reversal: S1's & Crosses

Fried Leaves and Foxy Tails - Sour Bubba’s Last Supper!
:thedoubletake:

Today is day 129 since sprout, 76 from flip and 66 from the first visible sign of pistil stigmas in the tops.

Harvest is scheduled for this coming Friday which will be exactly 10weeks since that last. About perfect for a Bubba according to @Pennywise
:smokin:

Aromas are still kinda quiet - but thick, very thick. Chocolatey coffee fuel that gives the sense that it’s buried inside the buds - like if i could get my nose in there the aroma would explode, there’s just not much of it wafting away... I’m feeling like this is a good thing. The thickness of the smell is very promising (dunno how else to describe it - it’s the fuel part that is thick and heavy).

It didn’t take as much water this morning as usual so that may well be it’s last drink.

A while back I realised I was frying it and moved the lights higher - the leaves that were frying did stop curling away and, despite their terrible state, some of them even straightened up again - go figure. I’ve wondered if I should take them off, but haven‘t done much more about it than that, wondered :)

It’s kinda like 2 plants in one now - the fried and foxtaily top half, and the still lush and perfect looking bottom half!

These pics are from 2 weeks ago, last Friday and today. All the closeups are last Friday - so read them as a week away from harvest.

I love how the fan leaves have gone almost black - the Bubba Hash did that too. It’s only happening where the leaves get full light - there’s some really nice patterns on some lower leaves that I will aim to capture at harvest time.

:Namaste:

i have some sour bubba t show you it looks as if im going to get something after all it has grown new buds and some new branches out of the ends of the colas its different for sure but theres still going to be some kind of harvest.
ill start with the cola ends!
now some bud pics!
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0302.JPG
DSC_0299.JPG
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0200.JPG
DSC_0208.JPG
DSC_0258.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG

SB and OB looking great sticky!
cant wait to see those buds in a month!
Your definitely going to have some! Awesome after everything it went through :thumb:

pop that into my pipe looks mighty tasty
For sure! I’ve been eyeing that one myself. The foxtails give me the urge to just bite them of and eat the they look so tasty!
2 of my favorite flavors as well, coffee with a dash of kerosine!
IKR! Took me a while to realise that sensation when I was smelling it is the fuel. I wasn’t getting much smell... but it was definitely burning my nostrils a bit! That’s eased a bit now but I’m looking forward to what smells and flavours develop w cure... and the sensory treat of harvest in a few hours :)

Back
Top Bottom