Pre98 Bubba Kush Reversal: S1's & Crosses

ya they just keep piling it on almost there :) i went and checked out the sb its getting close to ill bet i have everything harvested both places 3-4 weeks.
heres some sb from to day first i will show yo what its doing where it had flowered in june and how its doing now its sending out little foxtails of sticky af buds.the first 4 are that the rest are regular buds almost the last pic shows the blue sky havent seen that in over a month its a welcome sight and its still that way

Attachments

• DSC_0113.JPG
    DSC_0113.JPG
    772.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0114.JPG
    DSC_0114.JPG
    613.8 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0115.JPG
    DSC_0115.JPG
    672.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0129.JPG
    DSC_0129.JPG
    762.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0089.JPG
    DSC_0089.JPG
    697.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0093.JPG
    DSC_0093.JPG
    711.3 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0097.JPG
    DSC_0097.JPG
    747 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0100.JPG
    DSC_0100.JPG
    708.6 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0089.JPG
    DSC_0089.JPG
    697.4 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0108.JPG
    DSC_0108.JPG
    604.6 KB · Views: 43
Some beautiful silvery Sour Bubba Buds beginning their cure.
Early tester tokes have been really nice! Cerebral, almost no body stone with excellent focus, positive outlook, energy and some decent pain relieving effects. I’ve found myself realising some time after toking that I’ve been engrossed in something, some task, for quite sometime...how long? I really don’t know. SO ti’s like that. Not sure I‘d call it super potent but things can change with cure I know and it does have a punch and the character I’ve described.

I’m curious as to whether it was a little early coming down. I needed to pull it for other reasons so I’m not regretting anything - just wondering, and sharing thoughts since it’s new to all of us. The quick dry tester seemed shorter lived in the initial buzz, kind of like early harvested bud can and there was more clear trichs than I’d usullay aim for (but easily 10% amber too so I wanted to chop it). But it’s also been a long time since I had good sativa genetics and it can be tricky to read sometimes - like i said i have ended up fully, happily and focused-ly immersed in projects after having it. Just thought I’d mention that - even tho it could be wrong. Next time, if the phenotype seems similar, I might push it longer and see.

The optimism it brought on was quite something actually, not woah euphoric but really solid, straight forward positivity - so perhaps just a different kind of potent. Definitely super functional :thumb: I’ve been getting a lot done!

It came in at 5 1/2 ounces :passitleft:

:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom