Pre98 Bubba Kush Reversal: S1's & Crosses

sour bubba full melt! 6 grams
DSC_0029.JPG

Hay KBB Great to see you in the forums. I have only heard Great things about your gear. Looking forward to my first purchase and grow a couple out. I will get caught up soon as I get a chance But I would Love to take a seat and watch the grow show

Hay KBB Great to see you in the forums. I have only heard Great things about your gear. Looking forward to my first purchase and grow a couple out. I will get caught up soon as I get a chance But I would Love to take a seat and watch the grow show
will see if he's around pc he hasnt been on here for a while i no he's very busy.

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom