Preacher's first grow: Micro

Some plants buds are turning more purple now. From the cold, I guess. They are looking nice and starting to swell. I hope they keep it going a little.:smokin:

IMG_5192.JPG

oh my i like that shade of pruple on that lady:cheesygrinsmiley: great job preacher!

I like what I'm seeing, too! Let's see what happens here the next week or so. I'm gonna have some tiny buds, but they should be nice looking! I hope I don't mess it up now.

Man, my plants are so dry. I think they are root bound. I'm really looking forward to seeing the roots on these to see what happened. I'm gonna try to get some of those bonzai pots next time, too. Just 1 plant in each box is the way to go.

AMEN! lol for real though im anxious to view more shots!! i love seeing different colored buds!

I'll get some more shots soon for sure. I'm pretty anxious, but have some good meds right now.:smokin:

Thanks for checking in guys. I want to grow meds like you people.
:smokin:

I'm on the home stretch now, I think. These plants are looking nasty, but the buds are there and I'm happy with what I see.

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5266.JPG

IMG_5284.JPG

This is an LST that's been in a smaller container and had way less light. It's the best looking plant, but the buds are waaaay behind.

IMG_5272.JPG

purple times. :smokin:

they dont look nasty bro. they look liek they'll fuck you up after harvest though lol well it will be potent medication.wiink

theres plenty of threads on here to help with that! if all else fails there are many tutorial videos on youtube reguarding hash making. best of luck preacher!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now…

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world…

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom