Preflower help

CaliOGhead

Hi all, rookie grower who's never seen a male preflower. I've seen female with pistils and fully developed males but never male preflowers. Can I get a little help here? Is this a male preflower?

I have 4 og' s that are 3 weeks into veg, the og reek'n has pistils, the og bag seed has pistils.

the 2 sfv ogs don't have pistils yet. The preflowers look like this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
20170522_124130.jpg

Is that the final verdict? Female for sure? There's still no pistils...?? And it looks like another pic I saw of a male preflower. Can somebody else confirm this?

Don't worry about it till you're sure. At this point it's unknown what sex it is. To me that just looks like a young leaf bud. Male flowers can't cause any trouble till they open up and that usually takes a week or so.

Hey guys/gals... I hate posts that never follow up.... that being said, all 4 plants are fems. Im 3 days into 12/12 and they have all displayed female preflowers with pistils. The part i snapped in the picture turned out to be a funky new growth and not a preflower.

Thanks to all who helped me and kept me from putting it outside to collect pollen lol. Thanks guys!

Hey guys/gals... I hate posts that never follow up.... that being said, all 4 plants are fems. Im 3 days into 12/12 and they have all displayed female preflowers with pistils. The part i snapped in the picture turned out to be a funky new growth and not a preflower.

Thanks to all who helped me and kept me from putting it outside to collect pollen lol. Thanks guys!
Any new photos? ?

Back
Top Bottom