Preflower?

Jsully

Is this preflower or just showing its female..... Bagseed been in window suns up about 5am down about 10pm but its showing sex. Isit preflower or just just showing sex. My other question is if i keep it in the window and put it in my box all night so its 24hour light will it keep vegging or should i 12/12 it?

Re: preflower??

DSC_002230.JPG
DSC_002034.JPG
DSC_001929.JPG

Sorry guess I didn't see the info at top, but it's not showing sex it's just growth, if it's your first grow play with it and learn what topping or binding will do, fim it, you will notice the stock thicken as you do these things basically making a larger highway for deliveries to those bud sites when you start flowering. If you decide to go for the 12/12, time to research clones, it can be your next step for the next batch seeing how there is several months of good veg growth left and could get another harvest in be4 winter. But you have done well with seeds too, so many things to think about!!

Thanks for the reply I've had it out all day again and now back in the box so 24 hours light. Guna veg it all summer or at least till its a bush guna give LSTing ago on this 1 and may take some cuttings when I'm happy with the look and size of it thanks again for the reply tho

It's defo hairs/pistils I'm sure of it lol if you zoom in you can see it... Anyway it's under 24 hour lights as of yesterday want it to vegg for at least another month. :) all my other bag seeds are growing fine this little beaut just showed up skirt early :) thanks daTenshi and spimp you would say preflower as well yeah? Isit good idea to keep it 24hour light will that just keep it in vegg or does it need to flower now?

Im not a fan of 24/0 light on anything but clones and maybe seedlings. Everything else needs rest time just like us IMO. :)

Long as you keep it above 12 hrs light you will be fine. Id suggest around 18/6. BUT dont forget that depending on strain it could get 2X,3X and even 4X as big once you go 12/12. Do you have any height issues to your grow?

p.s. its a girl :party:

Ok thanks and I've got a box that's big enough I have a auto in there at the mo. I Mite LST her depending on how she grows I want her to almost double in size befor switching it too 12/12 anyway.. Thank you for your input :thanks: :)

Very nice. :thumb:

Ill tell you what I would do. I would suggest you get a few more opinions though...

Id top that girl and promote those branches to get bushy. Thats way she will get wider instead of way taller. Keep her in the sunshine and watch her turn into a hedge. :) Even if you top her she is still gonna big much bigger once full flower starts. As far as health she looks like you have been doing well. :geek: Keep doing what your doing!

Many thanks for the info im guna leave her two more weeks then I'm thinking topping her she's only been in that pot 2weeks ish so she mite shoot up. Il keep this post updated weekly :thumb:

Guna leave her another two weeks as she only been in that pot for 2weeks it mite shoot up but yeah i am guna top it. Thank you for you input il keep a update every 7days. She outside under a white umbrella soaking up the sun lol seems happy enough cheers spimp :)

The hairs on my plant seem to be getting bigger... How long will it take to go into veg again or do the pistols just get larger?? It's on 18-6 can any 1 answer my question??

Back
Top Bottom