Preflower?

I'm not sure I don't think it's a auto I had about 200 bag seeds from a old bud dealer he used to get kilos of it. It looks to be indica dominant but they hairs have grown quit a lot shall I put a pic up? It's having at least 18hours light just keeping it in sun so I'm not sure. Ive got 3 plants from those 200seeds il put pic up of all of um... Let me know what you think guys :)

photo-1104.JPG
photo608.JPG

Definitely an indica-dominate strain and most definitely female, I see four pre-flowers (individual calyxes with pistils) on the top node. Interesting that she is pre-flowering while so young, maybe she's not recognizing that she's under 24/0 with half under the sun and the other half under indoor lighting, to her she's maybe thinking that she was under 12/12 due to varying light intensities.

It's in the sun as long as possible...about 5am it gets light and dark about ten pm
when I noticed the preflower I put her in my box when the sun went dwn so 24hour light got her out 11am as my autos 5pm-11am(18-6)
in sun all day again then when I brought her in left under a 2700k cfl until I went to bed about 1am. She been in sun light again all day will put under cfl again tonight till I snooze lol. I want her to veg as she's only small. I've read the longer it's flowering the longer the re-veg will take but cuz it's a preflower not sure if same rules apply.... Sorry if I babbled on thanks for helping:)

Actually I think you've been following a highly modified GLR routine. The indoor low light cycle surrounded by sunlight, from dawn to dusk, would subject that girl to a varying light intensity over the course of a day, much like GLR, see the link below in my signature more information. She would go from early dawn (low light) to bright sunlight to late dusk (low light) then reside under a relatively low level light for 7 hours or so. That could explain her being small and showing pre-flowers as, in my experience, GLR is the fastest way to vegetate a plant to sexual maturity using the least amount of energy, outside of going 12/12 right from seed.

Thanks ColoradoHigh. Im guna look though your link now. If I keep doing what I'm doing so she has at least 18 hours light will she be fine and keep vegging? I don't want to flower her yet but if I have to I will what ya think?? Spet il find answers I'm looking for in your link but cheers anyway :)

photo-433.JPG
photo-529.JPG
Most bushy 1 and overlook of all 3. All 3 have preflowered so i think coloradohigh you were 100% correct about the GLR thing thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom